CAR STOLEN: My 1993 Honda Civic CX Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dct5289

GT5 FTW
Last night my 93 civic hatch was stolen from a parking lot in the U of South Alabama Dorms. I'm not sure where they could be headed with it but it's probably somewhere close. Anyway, it's got a fresh coat of red paint and black interior with wheels from something like an 05 civic. It also has Falken Azenis tires which have a very distinct tread pattern. If you see it let me and or the police know when and where etc immediately, thanks.

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 2,893
I've dealt with having mine stolen once and broken into three times so I will definitely keep an eye out. I hope they find it man. Best of luck.

dun dun dun.. another one bites the dust...

sorry to hear.. i had my EG stolen on Nov 4th of last year..

ooohhh... damn ya thats shitty as hell.. .. .. hope ya get it back man... an if i see it i'll let ya know, but i doubt i will since im in florida..

I feel your pain hope you find it, I got two EFs stolen in 3 weeks about 6 months ago

holy hell thats horrible man! id cry if somone took my ef hatch...but im in indiana. nobody around here wants to steal a honda. only caddys and chevys rolln on tweeeenny fos so im safe

My buddies EM1 was stolen this past hollween still has not been recovered, I have had my 92 EG stolen back 4 years ago and was recovered 2 days later minus dizzy, rims, radio, sturt bar.

Hopefully you have full covrage, it helps. hopfuly you get it back with only a few things missing.

nice ride

fuck thieves

full coverage does nothing but get you the $$ for the value of the car.. no aftermarket or upgrades... but its something i supposei had at least 5-6K into my eg... i got a check for $1600 ...

full coverage does nothing but get you the $$ for the value of the car.. no aftermarket or upgrades... but its something i supposei had at least 5-6K into my eg... i got a check for $1600 ...
it all depends on your insurance company.

it all depends on your insurance company.

if someone steals my 90 ef hatch im sure theres no way an insurance company would give me more than 1500 for it proly. even if i do have more than that in the engine alone. most places wont even allow full coverage because its an older vehicle

if someone steals my 90 ef hatch im sure theres no way an insurance company would give me more than 1500 for it proly. even if i do have more than that in the engine alone. most places wont even allow full coverage because its an older vehicle
anything, i mean ANYTHING can be insured. it's just if you are willing to pay for it.

hell, lloyd's of london will insure you for an alien abduction. i'm sure you can get full coverage for an ef.

i got $1926 for my totaled '89 CRX Si last year; no rust, high miles, all stock. full coverage rocks, imho. so do anti-theft measures, of which i will be purchasing several, soon. i hate threads like these, they make my gut hurt. i know sorry doesn't cut it re: the theft of your car...but still... :(

all you have to do is take your reciepts to the insurance agent and you can insure all your goodies but if you have more than 10k in goodies your screwed for the diffrence.

anything, i mean ANYTHING can be insured. it's just if you are willing to pay for it.

hell, lloyd's of london will insure you for an alien abduction. i'm sure you can get full coverage for an ef.

rofl.
typically most insurance won't cover the extras but seems like you could adjust your policy so that it did. insurance ppl are weasels.

Back