CA's crackdown on street racing has begun

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:shrug2: its the price you pay for racing illegally
but yeah i agree there are more important things that should be addressed long before a crackdown on street racing

and why cant anyone seem to get the idea of giving people a place to race legally instead of just aresting and ticketing people

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 19 2005, 10:56 AM
:shrug2: its the price you pay for racing illegally
but yeah i agree there are more important things that should be addressed long before a crackdown on street racing

and why cant anyone seem to get the idea of giving people a place to race legally instead of just aresting and ticketing people
[post=542516]Quoted post[/post]​

Agreed, they shouldn't be street racing. However, California can use the money elsewhere.

The thing is, in Sacramento, there is a dragstrip for people to use. These fucking idiots just get a rush of doing it illegally. Hell the dragstrip is just like $10 to race for the night. These street racers are the reason CA cops are such cocks to the import community.

its just like skateboarding here...

biz owners bitch that all their curbs are destroyed from rail slides from the kids... but tey keep stalling on building a skate park. they have no where to go...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 19 2005, 02:05 PM
its just like skateboarding here...

biz owners bitch that all their curbs are destroyed from rail slides from the kids... but tey keep stalling on building a skate park. they have no where to go...
[post=542523]Quoted post[/post]​

its like that everywhere. in my hometown, i used to ride bmx in HS. well they have said they are gonna build a skatepark for the last 10 years or so, but they never have. so then when we hit up all the ledges and stuff at the schools, they atarts chasing us down and stuff. its BS. but the good thing is they usually could never catch us, or atleast not the whole group. a couple fat ass pigs either on foot or in their car cannot possibly get 10-20 guys on bikes, i dont know why they try. I hear they are gonna get the park liek next year for sure, but whateve, its got that close before just to get canceled again.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 19 2005, 01:56 PM
[post=542516]Quoted post[/post]​

money-stacked.jpg

They can make more of it by ticketing than the could by making an area to race legal.

10 bucks a head versus several hundred? Welcome to America.

I love America, but Sabz is right.

Here in Germany two kids killed someone street racing, a couple months later the city was sponsoring sanctioned legal street racing events on Friday nights. Skateboarders? Ha this place is paradise, there's a park in every town. There's one in my town of under 3000, and the city we live outside of has at least two I have been to, I think there is a third somewhere too.

Back