Changing of seasons, whos getting sick?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

I know i am. Im fucking pissed off too. I had a good stretch goin of 3 years w/o getting sick, and for the past 3 ive been getting sick at almost every change of season, it blows.

Yesterday I felt perfectly find, no symptoms. Then i was hangin out with a friend who was around two sick people the day before, she didnt have any symptoms, she didnt even smoke from the blunt/bowl as the two sick people (made them smoke out of something else lol). And i remember saying "Yeah, changing of seasons is when a lot of people get sick, hopefully i dont start sneezing because thats a sign of me getting sick." Well last night, around 10pm... yeah throat started to itch, and i started to sneeze more than usual. This morning, my throat feels worse, its all scratchy and itchy... basically a sore throat or something.

No headache, no fever, no acheyness, no nothing besides that. If i get fucking sick im going to be pissed. I hate being sick... I've already taken two dayquil pills and another pill for nasal and sinus shit, just to cover my bases. Now im going to the store to get some oj and throat soothing stuff...

Anyone else experiencing any symptoms??^_^

i had a wicked headache yesterday.... but that was due more to the weather (the day before it rains, i always get a headache :( )

Auntumn y0!

its similar to "late huricane season" for florida.

yea...it happens to me too...luckily not yet...but im sure its comin...i hate being sick as well...grrrrrrr

Yeah, for about a week now I've had a bad head cold/cough/temp. It's starting to wind down now though. It's the first time I've been sick since around Christmas of '03 when I had bronchitis. I have a good immune system and don't get sick often at all, I'll go years without ever getting sick. But when it does happen, it's pretty strong.

Auntumn y0!

its similar to "late huricane season" for florida.

lol

we have auntomn in fl

damn yankees

when the last tropical depression came over CT...I thought I was going to die....I was in soo much pain that I was almost crying if I didn't have a lot of beer and advils.....

at least tommorrow I have an appointment with a real doctor to look at my back....the wife's been researching my symtoms and she thinks it's a heriated disk..I think syatic nerve or muscles spasmz,,,,

just cracked 7th beer today.....

Fuck alergies.........been sneezing and coughing up a storm here at school.

ive been sick twice in 2 monthes (or never got better) and the seasons dont even feel like theyve changed in tx.

Would someone tell Texas that the seasons are supposed to be changing?? Its still fucking mid-summer over here.

well im a firm believer in the theory of "the more drugs you take, the better youll be" So i took 2 dayquils, 1 sudafed for sinus and nasal, shot of vicks 44 and a tylenol extra strength, plus a bowl of weed :D Plus two big jugs of OJ, shitty thing was that i had like no sleep last night cuz i stayed up late and got up early for class... but ill make sure i get some sleep tonight.

I feel pretty good right now, pretty tired but my throat doesnt hurt and i havent coughed or sneezed yet. HOpefully i can stop this thing before it actually turns into something. Remember people, sleep helps!!!

Every season I get sick. Better than having allergies though.

anytime i THINK i might have something coming, i take 2 or 3 "AIRBORNE". i swear by that stuff. just a little plop and fizz and i feel better.

im on day 4 of probably one of the shittiest head colds ive ever had, blah

man.. ive been sooooo out of it all day, i think its the drugs haha, but i think they are working. Just took another topfull of vicks, just took 2 nyquil pills, got 12 oz's of oj and a little weed. I feel no ill affects right now, no coughing, sneezing, sniffles, sore throat.. i feel pretty good besides im out of it and pretty tired.

Back