Check out this rice!

Havok

I don't think it's rice, but I don't think its something I would drive around, a decent showcar IMO.

19k, hell no, he'll be lucky with 9k.

D See 2

yea, actually its not that bad looking... i am not a fan of the lime green color though. maybe a nice steel gray metallic would suit it better.

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
he said its gunna be in FnF2... if it has a decent shot on screen some dumbass will buy it for 19k just cuz its been in a movie

slohnda

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 22 2002, 03:59 PM
he said its gunna be in FnF2... if it has a decent shot on screen some dumbass will buy it for 19k just cuz its been in a movie

yeah, like that kid from malcom in the middle or some shit ;)

htrcivic96sir

frankie munyez ( cant spell it) bought the white jetta from FnF for $116,000 !!!!! and that car is SUPER RICE!!!! this civic is pretty hard but it was nicer when it had the show off3 front end instead of that octane ( wanna be r34) front end. i think hes stupid for tryin to sell it for 19....id wait till the movie came out and sell it for atleast 40,000. i know he would get the dough for it...the eclipse they blew up got 65,000 on ebay!!!! arent rice movies great!!

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Dec 22 2002, 08:43 PM
frankie munyez ( cant spell it) bought the white jetta from FnF for $116,000 !!!!!

are you fucking kidding me, 116000 for that piece of shit.

plus the guy selling this is color blind, on the exterior color he put yellow ;)

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
Exterior Color Other

Interior Color Yellow
Winner of at least 30 carshows. S2000 Taillight conversion, full yellow interior,

where do you see it saying it has a yellow exterrior?

the color is wack, but its a nice clean showcar. i like it. it doesnt look ghetto. and in case no one noticed... ITS SPONSORED by falken, meguiar's and "others". companies like that dont sponsor a car unless it kicks some serious ass either on the track or on the show circuit.