Check out this rice!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't think it's rice, but I don't think its something I would drive around, a decent showcar IMO.

19k, hell no, he'll be lucky with 9k.

yea, actually its not that bad looking... i am not a fan of the lime green color though. maybe a nice steel gray metallic would suit it better.

he said its gunna be in FnF2... if it has a decent shot on screen some dumbass will buy it for 19k just cuz its been in a movie

that's actually pretty nice.. the green is a little too wild of a color for me. wouldn't pay nearly that much for it either!

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 22 2002, 03:59 PM
he said its gunna be in FnF2... if it has a decent shot on screen some dumbass will buy it for 19k just cuz its been in a movie

yeah, like that kid from malcom in the middle or some shit ;)

frankie munyez ( cant spell it) bought the white jetta from FnF for $116,000 !!!!! and that car is SUPER RICE!!!! this civic is pretty hard but it was nicer when it had the show off3 front end instead of that octane ( wanna be r34) front end. i think hes stupid for tryin to sell it for 19....id wait till the movie came out and sell it for atleast 40,000. i know he would get the dough for it...the eclipse they blew up got 65,000 on ebay!!!! arent rice movies great!!

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Dec 22 2002, 08:43 PM
frankie munyez ( cant spell it) bought the white jetta from FnF for $116,000 !!!!!

are you fucking kidding me, 116000 for that piece of shit.

plus the guy selling this is color blind, on the exterior color he put yellow ;)

Exterior Color Other

Interior Color Yellow
Winner of at least 30 carshows. S2000 Taillight conversion, full yellow interior,

where do you see it saying it has a yellow exterrior?

he said it was gonna be in fast and the furous 2.... furous??? is that like a mexican version or sumpin'?

the color is wack, but its a nice clean showcar. i like it. it doesnt look ghetto. and in case no one noticed... ITS SPONSORED by falken, meguiar's and "others". companies like that dont sponsor a car unless it kicks some serious ass either on the track or on the show circuit.

Back