check out this theft recovery from my350Z.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 3 2004, 01:49 PM
I myself with no real theft experience could get that car to that level (other then the windows) in just a few hours. Cars these days are SO easy to take apart. I am suprised that they left the wheels.

My integra basicly just came apart.

they didnt leave the wheels those arent 350 wheels i dont beleiev they look like 300zx wheels to me

trust me the 350Z is not that easy to take apart they knew what they were doing
if you don't know what you're doing you will break all the plastic pieces they are like a honda and clip in but unllke the crappy fit of a honda the Z has a very tight fit so you have to know where to pull if not SNAP hard to sell tons of broken shit

and the wheels are not 350Zs the basewheels are 17" 5 spoke wheels

damn, even stripped as much as it is, that 350z still looks sexy...goddamn!

Hey Jeff- I saw your old Audi today. I guess the dealership that you traded it into sold it b/c I saw it on Riva Road today. I was getting ready to wave when I remembered it's not your car anymore! :D

Originally posted by SasSi@Apr 3 2004, 12:34 PM
$8500 for that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That car is trashed & the motor ain't worth that!

Ya think? What if someone had a 510 and wanted to do a driveline/ suspension swap? $8500 is a VERY fair price, considering the level of engineering that went into said components, as well as their age. Don't forget all the electronics and steering system, as well as the HVAC stuff, too.

Yeah, $8500 sure is a rip off... :roll:

Back