Chicks?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im ONLY 56k when im on my laptop @ my girlfriends house.....otherwise im uncapped cable modem all day long hahahahahha

try fugly.com afi_punk

LOL! :D This thread has filled my computer so now I have pic's for all occasion's.

me too....I've got all sorts of new pics at my disposal....I've already started using them on AIM....thanks guys! both for the advice and the pics! :worthy:

Get with the times man, that was like 200 posts ago!

mcdonalds.jpg

1) To the first guy-Don't do his girl. My girl just did that to me after 3 years and I had to brake his arm. Then he had to explain to his own girl how he got his arm broken.
2) If you guys tried to kill people like that you'd all get caught. You have to pull out their teeth first so no DNA can be extracted from them after the fire. Amatuers.
3) All of your pics suck. This one owwwwwns.
iraqiinformationminister.jpg

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 29 2003, 11:23 AM
kittyscared.jpg

P.S. Page 6 OWN3D

what the fuck are you doing do your cat Chris?? Or is this Eric's cat that you are torturing?

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Apr 30 2003, 06:41 AM
1) To the first guy-Don't do his girl. My girl just did that to me after 3 years and I had to brake his arm. Then he had to explain to his own girl how he got his arm broken.
2) If you guys tried to kill people like that you'd all get caught. You have to pull out their teeth first so no DNA can be extracted from them after the fire. Amatuers.
3) All of your pics suck. This one owwwwwns.
iraqiinformationminister.jpg

SIR, I AM IN YOUR HANDS..... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 29 2003, 04:35 AM
stay_awake_mov.jpg

Whats the real name of this movie? I thought it was good, made me wanna get an ol chev like that.....

Back