chipping a P14 ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ct989

to add a performance chip on a p14 ecu would i replace an existing chip with the performance chip or is there an empty space for it? i'd like to know before i get into it.

Well look around, Other forums have claimed the P14 is chippable. Best of luck and are you running the stock motor? the H23 or is there more to it :)

i'm pretty sure the p14 is chippable, i've seen a few things on it but i couldnt find any diagrams online. its the H23 of course, i advanced the timing, cold air, full exhaust. other than that its all looks haha

after looking around a bit more, the Chip should include instrutions along with some ECU socket crap! Just see what your chip comes with and please tell me its not an Ebay knock off haha!

nah its not a knock off haha. its a mugen p14 performance chip, its labeled for the P14. i got it off a friend, and unfortunately i don't have any instructions.

Last edited:
Shitty deal there bro, so its just a chip? humm i guess BUMP for you! Hope someone helps ya out!

haha yeah. i'm not too familiar with anything involving the ecu, i've never torn into it. i think i'm gonna attempt to find one that s the same size and put this one in its place and hope it doesn't blow up haha.

Back