COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

on PC people use cheats in the form of a program that runs in the background. the program will draw boxes or stick figures where other players are so you can basically see people through walls. this is called a wall hack. they also have an aimbot that snaps to a targets head or chest or whatever when you fire, so you dont even have to aim.

you can get banned from the game for it though if Valve detects the cheats (they are pretty aggressive with updating their database for cheat signatures). only way "around" the ban is to rebuy the game and make a new account. you can clearly see the aimbot when he shoots and it snaps to a headshot like 90% of the time.

here's an example of what it looks like to the player using the cheats. like in the video above, anyone else veiwing them in theater wont see the wall hack. its easy to spot the snap of an aimbot though.

YouTube - Call of Duty Black Ops Hacks / Cheats - CODHacks.com

sometimes people just go crazy and are super obvious (most people try to hide it for fear of being called out) and just stand in the middle of a map with hardened and M60 and just snap to headshots all over the map lol.

What exactly happened there? Did they throw the grenade back or something?

Looks like it bounced back off the pole

i saw two guys run to capture our flag. thought i would throw a grenade in case they were still near there. it hit the light post and bounced back. I'm so used to playing hardcore that i watched my grenade until it blew up so I didn't get killed by my own grenade. right as i turned, one of their guys was coming at me and got blown up.

btw... picked some 4loko last friday. going to give it a try this weekend.

with or without caffeine?

also, get some aspirin and gatorade. it's going to give you a terrible hangover and a case of the bubble guts.

4lokos.. all i can say is they are sneaky
example:
i started the night drinking a 4loko. next thing i can recall is waking up in a grassy swale with my newest regret.

Im trying to compile a viedo of me going 22-0 in HCTDM on Jungle, but I cant get the clips to upload. First i made a 4ish min. video of the match highlights. But then I saw the clips had to be under 30 seconds to render it on the net. I did that, but they dont show up on COD.com. How do you guys do it?

I was playing Homefront tonight, and ended up going 34 and 3, got an apache and fucked the other team up. Well this kid proceeds to send me a message saying "Good job, it's a brand new game and you fucking camp and ruin it." Now here's the thing, not only was I NOT camping, I killed this guy 6-7 times running down the street haha. So I sent back:

"Are you seriously crying over a game? I guess I forgot twelve year old girls play too. I'll remember to offer you a tampon, or possibly a towel to get that sand out of your vagina."

He tried like 3 or 4 more times to come back with something and I just shut him up. Then when he took a stab at the whole "Army is for fags" thing, I really put him in his place. He was like "You just think you are in the Army, and you are probably some fat kid sitting in your mom's basement playing." To which I responded:

"You really think some fatass talking trash about something he could never be involved with, is going to hurt my feelings? Nah, trust me, I've done more with the last 2 years of my life than you did since you were born. Just appreciate that freedom you have, and remember without us, you'd be fucked."

He gave up after that lol, it just cracks me up how seriously people take the internet and online gaming. It's like kid, I do this in real life, what about you? Haha...

This thread is for Black Ops. Back on topic; I'm really starting to dig the M14/infrared scope on snowy levels.
lolumadbro? Just joshin ya.

When you get that clip to load, I want to see it double0si. Which for the hell of the odds of bumping into you on a random ass match.

When you get that clip to load, I want to see it double0si. Which for the hell of the odds of bumping into you on a random ass match.

He might have joined your match. Usually when you see someone you're friends with show up in a match it's not random...

Back