COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i didnt even get to the next prestige .. thats how little i played.. i went from a 28 to a 43 though

I went from 45 to 33, so almost made it a whole prestige. Does anyone know if the double XP is still on for PS3? If so, I'll definitely be on tonight...

pet_leash.jpg

:D

Someday you will understand. :kick:

Last edited:
Waiting on the damn clip to be rendered and show up on the COD site. Until then here's a teaser pic of the hilarious kill I got a few days ago.
View attachment 15580

Looks like it showed up on YouTube already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=5Thqn_MbsFI

I was sniping the goat hill/red building area. Id gotten a few kills already and Im guessing this guy was sent to find me. I heard him walk up behind me, and I dont know how the hell he didnt hear me switching to my CZ75. When I slow it down you see how close I came to being seen. I started to stand up before he even started turning. Ill have to make a clip of both of our POVs. He shoulda seen me laying there.

Last edited:
lmao, sometimes it amazes me how people don't see me or i don't see them
i love getting a jerky screen and realizing its from running into someone else and never seeing them, or trying to run through a door way at the same time, then you back up and hope you get them first

random guy i invited to a game "i got 2 headshot kills with flash bangs on fire range"
murderface v4 "you want a cookie?"

dont forget.. "out of the 275 contacts in my phone, i can count the number of guys w/ one hand"
me "do you want a cookie?"

lmfao, yea, that dude is a piece of work, but at least he's funny sometimes
i wish brutal was on xbox
he's a good person to play with too

Last edited:
Damn, another map pack is coming: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Pack Announced - Xbox 360 News at IGN

I really like the most recent maps. Convoy, Hotel, and Zoo all actually have decent sniper spots. I haven't really done much with sniping on BLOPS so far since the maps aren't really good for it and because of the scope-in delay. But with that patched and these new maps I've actually been having some fun with L96. There's something extremely satisfying about popping up and picking somebody off with one shot from that gun. I love the sound of it too, the thunder-sounding echo that it leaves.

The Stockpile map is pretty fun too. It's always a frantic rush for control of the center building...

EDIT: Some screen shots of the new stuff here: http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/143/14349501/imgs_1.html

Last edited:
damn.. $60 for the game.. another $45 for new maps.. wtf?? all right before a new game is coming out too..

damn.. $60 for the game.. another $45 for new maps.. wtf?? all right before a new game is coming out too..

I don't really mind paying a bit of money for some extra content to keep the game fresh. At $15 they're probably a little overpriced, yeah, but oh well. I can easily blow $30 - $100 in a single night out at the bar or at the movies, so if a $15 map pack will keep me entertained for 2-3 months, then it's worth it in my opinion...

Back