Code 45? timing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

^ x2 on the neg rep, start your own thread.

Anyway, you ever get this thing figured out? Did you try fudging the dizzy a little to see if you could get the hesitation to quit?

eh.. havent messed with it.. drove to Long Beach this weekend and still got 30 mpg .. i'll get around to it

^ x2 on the neg rep, start your own thread.

Anyway, you ever get this thing figured out? Did you try fudging the dizzy a little to see if you could get the hesitation to quit?
Thank you very much. Yeah it was right to start with and the mechanic moved it thinkin it was causin it to idle funny. It only does it when it gets warm, I have moved it all over hell and back and still nothing. I know I have a vaccum leak in the throttle body but that would explain the strange idle not the hesitating.

Sorry about that, i am frustrated with this car. I just wanted to know how to start a thread and hitler up there come off a bit prickish. bad rep him maybe? No thats CHILDISH.

Thank you very much. Yeah it was right to start with and the mechanic moved it thinkin it was causin it to idle funny. It only does it when it gets warm, I have moved it all over hell and back and still nothing. I know I have a vaccum leak in the throttle body but that would explain the strange idle not the hesitating.

hey asshat.. he was talking to me..

Sorry about that, i am frustrated with this car. I just wanted to know how to start a thread and hitler up there come off a bit prickish. bad rep him maybe? No thats CHILDISH.

who cares about your car... if i see another post about it in my thread i'm gonna ban your stupid ass

Back