Cold star help....help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I mean id use the obd0 bseries intake and dizzy and everything from a obd0 b16 and a b16 ecu and just get it remapped

I ended up buying another ecu this site said 50/50 might work if I chip it cuz is automatic...that shyt gets to me sometimes if they can chip a auto to 5speed 0db0.1.2 Also the s300 ecu am so sure chipping a auto and removing the knock sensor n other things shouldn't be a issue

Tell us more about the setup. I checked the link but the information given is limited.

It's it's a B series Frankenstein automatic.

My first thought is the fast idle Thermo valve. OBD1 needs a fast idle Thermo valve but OBD2 has such functions controlled by the ECU. So it kind of depends on the ECU and if the throttle body has a fitv. I believe its function is to help idle at cold start. Maybe you do have an fitv but it's is stuck?

The fact that it's an automatic makes me feel like it could be something I am not knowledgeable about.

Can you get it to run normal at a cold start if you give it some gas?

Well u just replaced that fitv haven't turn it on yet I'll b4 I leave work I'll let you know......but I got fuel injectors also filter fuel pump also fpr coming in from Amazon

Back