colors of rod bearings?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89b18a1

i went to the acura dealership to get new rod bearings for my car and they asked me what color do i need they say its the same for rods when you buy them my question is how do i know what color they are they say they have different colors red blue pink and so on what are they talking about.

look on your crank and rods, cross-reference the letters on the crank with the numbers on the rods. then with that info, look it up in the helms manual. there will be a chart that tells you what color you need. go to the dealer and get the colors you need.

well one size doesnt fit all. you can go the acl route, but you wil still have to plastiguage it. im going acl, only cause they are cheaper and im just hoping i dont have some Fed up clearances from the factory. acl bearings are pretty much green bearings. righ in the middle. but if you have some colors that you need that are out there, like pink, then i doubt acls would work and provide to correct clearance

Back