Complete Mini-Me swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

Ok, i have the d15b7 mini me swap for sale, im selling complete, engine, trans, ecu, wire harness, etc... Picking up an LS swap...

Lets start off with the block.
New rings, Timing belt, Water pump, Tensioner.

Head.. D16z6 head, Arp Bolts, D15b cam, new head gasket.

Clutch/fly
Findanza 8# Fly, ACT Xtreme Pressure plate, Act street clutch or Clutchmasters 6 puck, both are new, your choice.

Transmission... Hydro, No grinds... CX/SI hybrid, Cx internals with SI FDR.
GREAT 1-2, long 3rd, perfect for turbo. Pulls from 65-110 in 3rd, on stock redline, good 5th.

Ecu/misc
Virgin P28, and D16z6 engine harness.

This is a complete running swap, and im looking for 700 firm out of it. I also can swap out the oil pan for one with an oil drain for turbo, I can also include a turbo setup with this, (Ihi Rhb5) as far as turbo/manifold/intercooler/charge pipes/bov and a blue box. just add oil lines. 300 extra.

Over 1500 worth of stuff, and 2g with the turbo.

May consider trades.

and i would imagine that u were not interested in parting it out either. I could use the flywheel and clutch. Also what kind of intercooler do you have.

Originally posted by 69crx69@Jun 15 2005, 12:56 AM
and i would imagine that u were not interested in parting it out either. I could use the flywheel and clutch. Also what kind of intercooler do you have.
[post=512365]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, not realy, the ic is out of a ford turbocoupe i belive. fits perfect next to the radiator.

Originally posted by mnjh94@Jul 1 2005, 11:47 AM
i'll give you my dd for your motor.. ;) lmk
[post=519135]Quoted post[/post]​

? I didnt catch the whole DD thing...

Yes, i still have a swap for sale. some things are different than in the origional post, but i still have a somewhat complete swap.

my beater daily drive car.

Originally posted by 5speed4life+Jul 1 2005, 12:46 PM-->
@Jul 1 2005, 11:47 AM
i'll give you my dd for your motor.. ;) lmk
[post=519135]Quoted post[/post]​

? I didnt catch the whole DD thing...

Yes, i still have a swap for sale. some things are different than in the origional post, but i still have a somewhat complete swap.
[post=519181]Quoted post[/post]​

Back