Craigslist, no old hondas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

certainly looks like a nice Si. would be a great clean up and flip i bet... or keep.

If I had a 3rd garage I might think about it but no way my wife would allow in our 2 car. Lol.

It's a little much, especially with the seat swap, and missing rear seat back. Oh well. I'm not in the market for another one, quite yet.

Pre-95 come up frequently, mostly at the same price as 96-00 models, mostly because of the emissions requirements. It's like back in the mid-90s and early 2000s with pre-74 vehicles.

We're about to see the same market with pre-2005 non-honda stuff, because of the new emissions requirements, lol.

Since everyone who liked them back in their hayday now has a stable source of disposable income, they're priced appropriately for the demand.

low mileage, stock examples are very pricey. Even a 'stock' 95 dx coupe with 50k on it will get 6k.

but here's some good news - ITR's turn 25 soon. The first 96 spec ITR's were built in late '95. Anyone up for importing a RHD 96-spec ITR? 98-spec is obviously better with the larger 5-lug bolt pattern and such.

amazing, I bought my first 1994 integra in 2003 for $4,000, they are still going for around $4k+/- in my area. there are some cheaper ones but they are all well over 200k and absolutely beat. But RSXs are relatively cheap...

RSXs are going for 2k without an engine/transmission.

One that would pass a vehicle inspection will cost you 5-6k around here.

on a quick look through marketplace I found a couple of decent ones (show their age but not riced out) for $3-4k. didnt look too deep into them bc I dont have the money to do anything at the moment and didnt want to tempt myself with that.

Back