Crossmember Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok im thinking about a new front crossmember for my CRX. im planning on getting a new one that will provide more room for the engine. my exhaust maniflod is very close to the stock crossmember and when i get a ITR4-1, i know there wont be enough room. i was looking at z10 radius rods, or jimfab. now ive heard, and read, that jimfab (for 88-91 models) isnt recommended for street use. is this the same for z10. someon help me out. thanks.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 2 2003, 03:10 PM
now ive heard, and read, that jimfab (for 88-91 models) isnt recommended for street use. is this the same for z10. someon help me out. thanks.

Dunno. Call Z10 and ask them.

enabling you to not only launch harder but retain complete suspension travel as well, no binding! Suitable for both road and drag racing, Z10's Radius Arm Traction System for the CRX not only retains factory ground clearance and allows for caster adjustment, but also provides clearance for large headers and/or down pipes.

off of the z10 website. looks like its got everything i want and wont hurt the suspension. too bad the prices for the CRX are more expensive :(

asmallsol, thanks, i searched on google, and got a link right back here to the reviews section on hondaswap, which had the z10 website, lol. kinda ironic, lol. thanks guys.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 2 2003, 11:06 PM
i searched on google, and got a link right back here to the reviews section on hondaswap, which had the z10 website, lol. kinda ironic, lol. thanks guys.

Funny. :lol:

You should search there first before asking for a link here- it's too easy to find a manufacturer's site on Google.

:lol:

Back