Crower B18b head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Still up for grabs! I will do $300 shipped to your door!!!

Any aftermarket B-series parts, ls low comp pistons, ls/vtec kit, aftermarket intake maifold for either b16 or GSR, 800cc or bigger injectors, arp head studs...

You said you were looking for ls-vtec parts? I got most of the kit still and a b16 head and gs-r cams if you're interested.

With your head I'm assuming that's stock cams?...

yes, its stock cams. Do you have any pics of everything but the gsr cams, I already have two sets.

I'll work on getting them asap. Which part were you mostly looking for pics of? I may have some of it at my house and some at my boy T.C's house currently. I got the head and the doughnut with oil line at my house but the rod bolts and such I know are at his.

Your post also says "includes stock springs and retainers" does that mean they come extra I assume?

Ty
J

I'll work on getting them asap. Which part were you mostly looking for pics of? I may have some of it at my house and some at my boy T.C's house currently. I got the head and the doughnut with oil line at my house but the rod bolts and such I know are at his.

Your post also says "includes stock springs and retainers" does that mean they come extra I assume?

Ty
J

I was interested in the cam gears, head bolts, and what ever ls/vtec parts you have.

The stock springs and retainers are extras that came in the head originally.

I'll see what I can get together tonite for you actually. I'm going to snap you pics of the stuff I can tonite and post them up. Also what's the mileage on the head or why wasn't the valves replaced when the other head work was done?

Thanks,
J

I'll see what I can get together tonite for you actually. I'm going to snap you pics of the stuff I can tonite and post them up. Also what's the mileage on the head or why wasn't the valves replaced when the other head work was done?

Thanks,
J

The head has just under 100k on it. I replaced the springs and retainers myself. I was going to run it with my turbo setup, so I didn't really feel a need to get the valves swapped out.

Back