crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Your carpet is so clean, I can see right through it.

ding ding ding, you know how we do.

got the radiator in and no more leak, also new slotted rotors and new pads showed up, pics soon.

new picures!

finally cleaned the engine bay and put in new radiator.
Picture217.jpg

couple of pics after a fresh wash.
Picture218.jpg

Picture219.jpg

and what you have all been waiting for :ph34r:

new rotors
Picture220.jpg

new pads
Picture221.jpg

got a great deal from Performance Brakes! will be installing soon.

and ohio weather ftl!
Picture086-1.jpg

there is ice on my freaking car! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Picture087-1.jpg

Picture088-1.jpg

its cold when you can read these clearly.
Picture089-1.jpg

thats is guys, might go out tomorrow for more pics.

Ohio weather isn't as bad as pitt weather, we had mad snow thursday night. FTL. Oh well, not like the rex is movin anyway.

Yeah Ohio weather and Pittsburgh weather suck ass. I was in pittsburgh thursday night and it was snowing badly.....o well....nice ride man. is that going to be out in the winter time?

Yeah Ohio weather and Pittsburgh weather suck ass. I was in pittsburgh thursday night and it was snowing badly.....o well....nice ride man. is that going to be out in the winter time?

it will be under a car cover for the winter, no way to drive the car around ohio during the winter. plus i dont want it getting covered in salt.

hey guys, got a house with a two car garage.

Picture090-1.jpg

and a daughter.

Picture108.jpg

so for the next few months only things i will be doing will be small items, noticeable but small.

House is three bedroom, two car garage,2100 square feet with fenced in backyard. so now dave can move back to ohio and use this garage.

Awesome dude! When did ya move in? Daughters name?

Lol, well now I guess I just gotta figure out how to get the rex over there ;)

Awesome dude! When did ya move in? Daughters name?

Lol, well now I guess I just gotta figure out how to get the rex over there ;)

we are moving in over the next month, by december 27th we will be moved in completely. daughters name is kristiana joy.

man i need a truck. :ph34r:

now you have a reason to move back. oh and just get a tow truck and moving van and get that thing to the new shop.

snow for the loss!

Picture222.jpg

Picture223.jpg

Picture224.jpg

Picture225.jpg

so a couple of decals i have been waiting for showed up so i hope to get them on soon and should be down to the house on saturday to take some pics in the garage.

Lol, best thing ever is when you have pieces of your car off for paint, and your car is safely under a tied down car cover, and then you come home from work in a blizzard and the cover has blown off, and you're engine bay has about a foot of snow in it. Pits.

Back