crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No pun intended for living in Pittsburgh area, right? :rolleyes:

Sometimes I envy Florida.

Haha, actually the term "Pits" is a new addition to the area lingo, meaning something unfortunate or something you're not fond of in the least. But, Pittsburgh is also in the Pit's so I donno lol

so garage upgrade pics.

Picture226.jpg

Picture235.jpg

and a couple random shots taken by me or my buddy cliff while we are out messin around.

CliffordsPictures067.jpg

CliffordsPictures043.jpg

Man, that thing is beautiful. I'm not a fan of the front and rear lips, but hey, whatever floats your boat, it does look super aggressive. And those wheels....sex...

hey you rb's, i have some small updates to post up and there will be more comming at tax return along with a new ride so lets get this rolling again fools.

dave you so crazy!

tunercrazed, i will update when i can just depends when i have time. notice your from tennessee, where at? i used to live in columbia

thanks girl, how the heck you been? there are more parts coming soon since i am doing taxes this week. stay tuned..........

ordering soon..........

skunk2 muffler
axle
mugen oil cap
ef8 vin tag

and other things............

I believe Anchorage, I forget exactly where she lives, but if all goes as planned I'll be there for a couple months. I'm pretty pumped, it's amazing in the summer.

Hey andrew does this car remind you of anything?

Picture235.jpg

S7000212.jpg

crx5.jpg

S7000475.jpg

man i miss my babies:(

dude your car is looking so sweet:)

Did you ever have any problems with the air filter being attached directly to the throttle body like that Taco?

Sorry for the thread-jack, by the way...

nahhh. Andrew had already given Andrew my AEM CAI. The only intake i had was a simple tube with one bend at the manifold. That would have sctratched the paint so i did that as a temporary. I never got to it before i sold it.

Vtec was mean as hell though. When it hit WOW. I could hear everything thats was going on in the head. .... with Skunk2 cams wooo that shit was mean.

Back