crx electrical problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rex187

alright heres the deal...i took my 91 rex to this b.s. shop and they had it for like 3 weeks just to fix my tranny. when i got it back today the tach and all the lights in the Gauge Cluster dont work as well as the head lights and turn signals dont work to... this is really driving me up the damm wall... i cant find the problem ...i know that thers a short some where but cant find it. any helpfull ideas would be nice

all the plugs are pluged in and it keeps blowing fuses like a all hell....how ever i dont know what i did but i was looking at it and messing with the fuses and what not..and its not blowing fuses any more...and every thing works now too...so i dont know

its is shorting out agin and blowing the #1 fuse like 3 seconds. my licens plate light is out now also.... this is really pissing my off hardcore.i dont know what to go

should i just take the few mods i have put in the rex out and light that bitch on fire? and get a new rex?

check the grounds for your engine, battery and everything. They didnt do some welding to your chassis did they?

i dont think they did any welding... i found the problem..well kinda. thers some kind of short under the dash or in my gauge pod itself.

worked going into a shop, broke coming out of the shop... sounds like its their problem, I'd take it back to them.

not happing i will never take it back to that shop ever agin...they where gay and didnt know what tranny or motor to get parts from or for..seeing is how i told them when i droped it off that i had a swap done to it and they where like "were stupid red necks and dont know how to work on honda's"..so yeah after i find some how to get my trun signals to work. i think i migh try this place called jap. motor sports.

Well them have them pay to repair the problem. If it really is their fault you have an easy case in small claims court. Seems like fixing your problem would take just as much effort either way you go, so why not make "those stupid rednecks" pay for it.

Back