CRX HF Hubs Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

When I get new hubs to accept the larger axles for my b16 swap (in a 1990 CRX HF) will my stock brakes, calipers, and everything work with them?? Please help! Thanks -Kai

YOU FUCKTARD!!!!!! THEY DON"T FIT!!!! DID YOU NOTICE THAT I FUCKING SAID HF ?!?!?!?!? Now i have to go buy new brakes. Thanks for the wonderful help.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Apr 1 2004, 05:57 PM
YOU FUCKTARD!!!!!! THEY DON"T FIT!!!! DID YOU NOTICE THAT I FUCKING SAID HF ?!?!?!?!? Now i have to go buy new brakes. Thanks for the wonderful help.

ahhhhhhhh hahahahaha!!!

should have asked around and done some more research instead of trusting the one and only person who responded to your post!!

ooh snap

that sucks man

should have gotten the whole spindle assembly from a junkyard man...
ooh well, good luck...

and Bl6CRX does post a lot and gives decent info so don't blame him for ALL this, although he gave you a bum steer it is still your job to do your own research...

not trying to get into the middle of it, but you would have had to get a new brake setup either way, whether he told you this incorrect info or not...

and what exactly is diffrent, i have never fucked with this swap so i dunno, but i will have the same issues in about a month
lol

I know....but now i have to drive 2hrs to get to a junk yard...and he was the only one in a week to respond to my post, so I assumed everyone else just agreed with him seeing as 34 people viewed the post....

[edit] Will my HF calipers work?? Or do I have to get 90 teg ones?[/edit]

i'm gonna guess that NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS if no one wrote back to you

did you try searching?
maybe no one responded cause its already been answered a billion times...?

just an idea
and i couldn't imagine having to drive 2 hours to get to a junk yard, i would shoot myself... poor bastard ;)

That is why you should check your info from atleast 2 other sources.

I didn't know, so I didn't respond... but I still had to read the post to figure out I didn't know the answer to the question, right?

:p

I have a 89 HF and my stock calipers and rotors worked with my si knuckle and hubs Are they for sure civic/crx knuckle and hubs? They could be ek's which would work but you would need to get all new brake components but it probably doesnt matter because i just realized how old this post is know oh well :eek:

Back