Cuppacino Machines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Judo_boy_48

Anyone know of any good cuppacino machines? I want one that makes a little but more then a cup full but I dont want a whole damn coffee pot sized one. Just wondering if anyone here had any experiences with any.

I have no damn idea how to spell it. I am going to go look in the store and stuff but I just wanted to know if anyone had any good or bad experiences with certian brands.

I have no personal experience, but I do think they're a total waste of time.

well this is how i see it- I've only had experience with the super expensive ones though- but in general, the less on the machine that's automatic the better

i'd rather open a valve and steam my own milk and i'd rather load and unload my own grinds

try to find a machine with the most metal in it, and the most manual features IMO

search ebay for a GAGGIA CLASSIC.

I own a GAGGIA BABY.

They run anywhere between 200 and 400 bucks. They make a high quality, Espresso stand-like quality, but at home. The internals are a thick aluminum boiler, solenoids, valves, and a 17 bar pump.

The wand shoots out either steam or hot water, and the shots are awesome!!! It is a great home machine. The difference between this machine and a commercial machine is simple. You cannot brew shots and steam milk at the same time, since it is a single head, single boiler system. This adds a couple of minutes to the process, but does not hold up the home production line much.

Enjoy.

BTW, there is one small Gaggia machine that looks to be a pile. You will often see this machine go for less than $120. You are taking your chances on that one.

You might also check out the Starbucks Barista, and the ROCKY grinder.

We've owned a couple Barista's by starbucks, and like them a lot.

We also have one of their regular coffee machines... Makes a killer cup if you ask me, and I hate coffee.

Back