d16z6 for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats what i thought its amazing the fantasy world these ricer hacks live in. btw, frank is a product of the finest project housing development bristol has to offer.

Josh im the one that linked you from hmt. but anyway phyre, i went to his house a little while ago and he did not even come out. im just like josh as far as my motor costing more then his car is worth. josh you want to go to his house? i show you where he lives and then we could take pics of his hack/chop shop.

Originally posted by CoreyR@Sep 9 2005, 07:06 PM
you didnt have anything more important to do until josh came on. stop talking shit.
[post=552119]Quoted post[/post]​

i dont give a fuck what josh has to say i dont need ot spend my day on the computer doing nothing but talkin shit to every one i havemoney to make and a life to live un like you i earn my money not just get hand outs from my parents like you cory like i said befor you all are a bunch of haters and dreamers

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Sep 9 2005, 07:11 PM-->
@Sep 9 2005, 07:06 PM
you didnt have anything more important to do until josh came on. stop talking shit.

i dont give a fuck what josh has to say i dont need ot spend my day on the computer doing nothing but talkin shit to every one i havemoney to make and a life to live un like you i earn my money not just get hand outs from my parents like you cory like i said befor you all are a bunch of haters and dreamers
[post=552121]Quoted post[/post]​

how can i get handouts from my parents when my dad is dead and i make more than my mother. i have a job unlike you.

Originally posted by CoreyR+Sep 9 2005, 07:15 PM-->
Originally posted by bluhatch95@Sep 9 2005, 07:11 PM
CoreyR

how can i get handouts from my parents when my dad is dead and i make more than my mother. i have a job unlike you.
[post=552125]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a very good paying job o josh if you are still on i bet you wondering wher ei here all this shit about you from well i rember cory and dale tell me all this shit about you how you cant sell online cuz you ripp people off and how your cars get stolen from your house and how you work is trashe and you home made turbo kits are trash ya well cory and dale warnedme about you when i told them i was goiing to have you do work form me wow small world they tole chello not to trust you eather but cory you said you dont talk shit about any one i rember you tellin me that and i herd you talkin shit about ralphy welding to ricky ya he told me that to but you are not a shit talker are you you are more then that you are a lier and a shit talker :eek:

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Sep 9 2005, 07:20 PM-->
Originally posted by CoreyR@Sep 9 2005, 07:15 PM
CoreyR

i have a very good paying job o josh if you are still on i bet you wondering wher ei here all this shit about you from well i rember cory and dale tell me all this shit about you how you cant sell online cuz you ripp people off and how your cars get stolen from your house and how you work is trashe and you home made turbo kits are trash ya well cory and dale warnedme about you when i told them i was goiing to have you do work form me wow small world they tole chello not to trust you eather but cory you said you dont talk shit about any one i rember you tellin me that and i herd you talkin shit about ralphy welding to ricky ya he told me that to but you are not a shit talker are you you are more then that you are a lier and a shit talker :eek:
[post=552128]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah we said his shit sucks so bad he was making 320WHP on a stock GSR. stop making shit up. dale told you he takes a while to make his shit. but if thats saying that he rips people off sure.

and i talked shit about ralphy's welding? right i told him when he was at my house that his welds were good. so stop making that shit up to.

Originally posted by CoreyR+Sep 9 2005, 07:24 PM-->
Originally posted by bluhatch95@Sep 9 2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by CoreyR@Sep 9 2005, 07:15 PM
CoreyR

[post=552128]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah we said his shit sucks so bad he was making 320WHP on a stock GSR. stop making shit up. dale told you he takes a while to make his shit. but if thats saying that he rips people off sure.

and i talked shit about ralphy's welding? right i told him when he was at my house that his welds were good. so stop making that shit up to.
[post=552132]Quoted post[/post]​

no you told ricky that ralphys welding sucked and it fell apart as soon as he left and you said that josh cant sell on line cuz he ripps people off and steals there money and his manny break and not to trust him at all so you the one lieing tryin to save you self

i didnt say ralphy's welding sucks i said the welder sucked and it did break when i tried to move it whats your point?

and i did tell you hes not allowed to sell online, anyone can find that out if they go on HMT, he put HIMSELF on a bad sellers list. idiot.

ralphy is a solid welder ive seen his work. i dont talk shit about anyone. and how can you say my hmt kits are bad? i made 320 whp stock block with one. my d series hatch made 293 whp and my crx made 212 stock d16a6. you are a faggot. yeah i messed up sellin some shit online a while ago but i admit that readily. i dont fuck up with that shit anymore. you guys are rippin on me when none of your boys including you even know what fuel management is. whyu dont you tell these people about how uberdata works, or how you and all your boys run 10 psi's on ls injectors with a ls computer for management because you asshats actually believe that the ls injectors are bigger. why dont you tell these guys how you fags come over my house routinely and make me explain how everything works over and over again and how im always trying to get you guys to have straight shit. why not tell them how i modded benitos ecu or how i rewired chelos gsr and sold him a vafc for retarded cheap cause im a nice guy. why not tell them how i help ralphy out all the time with tips and pointers to make his system better. you sit here and spew shit out of your ratty mouth. go ahead and bite the hand frank. its not on my shoulders when you guys continue to have shitty cars because you badmouth the good info and sit there in your own little world, ( davis drive) and do nothing with yourselves except divy up this months food stamps.

quote from on of franks "crew members" hey josh, my bov has two sounds. when i pull off the vacuum hose it works better and sounds liek the eclipse from fast n furious... doesnt it??

me: hey tony whats your fuel mgt look like? uh im runnin ls computer and ls injectors and 10 psi's. the ls injectors are way bigger than stock d series injectors....

: me hey i see you got a gsr swap.....

them. yeah im runnin a dx computer and no vtec. but it rips yo in 3rd gear...

frank: hey josh. im gonna weld in mounts in my hatch and run a obd0 ls swap with cable tranny in my 95 hatch.

me: uh, how u gonna pull that swap. i dunno, ill weld a ar on my hydro actuaotr or ill pull the whole assembly and nig rig a cable....

thats just a taste of these guys tuning and knowledge.... i could go on for hours telling stories about how fuckin dumb these kids are... i guss you gotta live near em to appreciate the b:s this kid smells like.

oh and frank. im the moderator of the hmt classifieds section... go figure. you fucking faggot.

did i mention in order to be in their club, untouchable rydez you have to have lambo doors?? or did you guys go back to badboyz realitie??

what it should be is poor boyz misfortune.......

its bad boys reality. but i cant say much about any of franks friends b/c there not dick heads like him. bottom line is, franks a fuckinf lier,theif, and a peiece of shit or yeah and a hack. there is no need for you to even come on here anymore. you will steal from anyone on here.

:emofo: :ban3: b/c you a fucking lier

Amazing...

Anyways, is this motor still for sale, i may be interested.

yes motor is for sale still and it is in mint runn shape now i got the rest of the parts to make it compleat

to josh my hatch has no welded mounts and my nig rig cable tranny well i hand fabed my own clutch pedel to adapt to the cable on the cable tranny so not is nig rig it is called comstum built sometin you would know nothing about and tony is his own person he dose what he dose to his car that hasd nothing to do with me so talk your shit to him thats all you are good for and you good wireing on chellos vtec look josh wired his vtec to a switch how hack can that be i got push botton vtec and you wiring job on his secondery butterfly's was a lil bungi he found in his hack shop and he bungied it wide open to chellos strut bar that snaped once her drove away but jose did a good job yup i like bungi cord on my car hodin shit togeter fuckin hacker and his computer in his car is the stock ecu out of the gsr integra it cam out of and benitos ecu you fuck hacked cuz he died on the pike we put a stick ecu out of a 2 door ex and it had mor power then you shit ecu had nice work josh o what about rods sweet turbo kit you welded the turbo to the manny good job ever head of bolt and nut they work oggd for puttin shit together andmy swap is obd 1 you dumb fucker wow you know your hondas real well and to dale YES i do steal wheni got to the junk yard i fill up on freew shit but i got good trust worthy boy that i do not steal from i have more respect not to steal from any one iknow or i dontk know for that fact i am not out ot steal from any one so you all shout get your shit stright befor you come talkin it

to the people on here sorry for the asshole that are heattin on me cuz i got sometin better then they do but it happens

dale just dont got the balls to talk shit about any but me cuz he knows that he dose ralpyh or chello or any of my boy will walk right up to him and lay him out me i am in enought of my problum here at home i dont need to fight just yet but there day will come i promis you that keep talkin shit and it will come back to you hard look what happen last year the low lifes truck club talked there shit and i dident do any thign about it then they got on my bad side and the rolled deep and they all got fucked up and layed out in bristol billards and i am not afraid to do it again on any one so you dale cory josh the haters better thing twice befor you keep runnin you mouth cuz i only going to be on you par tnot mine :ph34r:

yesman the motor still here for sale pm me if you wantr to know more or come look it over or any thing we can work out a good price on it

frank, i wired his vtec off the afc. his wiring was so fucking jewed it needs a total rewire. btw i dont work for free so you get wehat you pay for. as far as fabbing, you couldnt hold a stick to my abilities. you keep running your mouth you little bitch cause id love to see you and your rag tag team of faggots to try and step to me. i would love it.

all your cars are junk, thats why they break. not because of a properly modded ecu i tested in a car myself before i gave it to him. you are truely pathetic. make a clutch pedal?? man , do it the right way and you wouldnt of had to do so. since chelos secondaries were not wired i simply opened them. you lose a bit down low, but up top the motor will not breathe with them closed. if you even knew why i did that then you can come talk to me. my gsr didnt have a turbo welded to the mani dipshit. it was a custom shorty with a 600 dollar turbo hanging off it. im done arguing with you and your jewed out buddies. learn how to wrench properly and then bring your "fast" cars to my house and well race. shit id feel damn good about putting my tg up for slips, because there is no possible way you could ever outbuild me with a honda. end f discussion. your hatch is nig. benitos car is hacked, and chelos car is a wiring disaster. learn how to fix you r own problems and dont bother trying to milk me for free info.

i dont work for free, and thats what all those kids tried to get me to dol;. i make solid cash all day long, why would i weaste my free time wrenching on a couple of busted hood rat civics for kids who dont appreciate anything for free. answer me that. if your such a fuckin baller fabricator, lets see some of your latest work, post some pics, and iltake some pics of mine. hitting the shop at 7am to finsih a customers ramhorn and tell chelo to come get his mani and his 50 bucks, and tell them to fuck off as far as ever gettign shit from em again. you guys are doomed to junk ass setups, especially if i know your at the helm. when i break out the teg in the spring, put your money where you mouth is douchebag.

Back