D16z6 Wiring Changes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90vtec

I had it all work out and then my computer crashed. I had found a perfent cite that told me how to changfe a 90 Civic hareness to a 92-95 Civic on. Does anybody have some good info?

this is the suggested route......

Add the wires for vtec yourself... then put on a obd1 dizzy, IM, injectors, and the new o2...... then get a obd0 to obd1 adapter so your stock harness can plug into your p28

I had it fiqured out before. I want to make my own adaptor. I have and extra ECU and the new harness. I just need to know where the wires go. I found a cite earlier but the the computer crashed and lost hardrive.

Originally posted by 90vtec@Jan 7 2003, 06:23 PM
I had it fiqured out before. I want to make my own adaptor. I have and extra ECU and the new harness. I just need to know where the wires go. I found a cite earlier but the the computer crashed and lost hardrive.

well you have alot more patience and concentration than i do, you have my respect for that.... are you sure there isn't hte pin outs on this site or the hybrid site

http://hybrid.honda-perf.org

Cool. I knew of these istes and fiquring them out is not easy!!! Luckly after a few hours of search I found my original Resource for the pin swaping. It is all laid out and his swichovers make my Repair manual!!!! Thanks Anyways guys!

whats the site.... i'd suggest if you do it right and it works start making them. my boy bought one of a dude at honda-tech and he ended up selling his z6 and is going zc now, he sold the adapter harness for $212, ain't that some shit.

I am glad I only paid 100 bucks shipped for my harness. Fuck if I can get 200 for it I am going back to obd0

It's not going to be a bad deal. I got the Extra 88-91 ECU from ebay for about 11.00 with shiping and the p28 harness for nothing out of a bad wreck. I'm going to solder out the old connector from the ECU and match up with the 92-95 harness. Not bad for a total of 20 bucks. and if it doesn't work I can alway use a vtec engagement and my old ecu till i figure it out seeing as i'm not chopping up my harness.

The site address i think its: http://www.quidquam.com/pub/obd-conversion

This isn't my original site but it is a copy and paste of it.

Back