Daily Driver/ Street Racer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sorry guys. I'm not a huge fan of turbos or any other form of forced induction so my knowledge of that stuff is very limited when it comes to calculating HP numbers and so on. It was worth a shot.
You can call me Mr. N/A...IMO, it is the greatest :worthy: form of tuning and the hardest. Because you don't have the assistance of a turbo, blower, or n2o to help you get the performance up to the level you want it. It comes down to doing your homework and picking the right set of parts to play with.

-Please don't let my rambling change the subject of this post.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Feb 13 2003, 08:40 PM
I think the question no one really brought up is, "what exactly are you going to do with your car? Is it strictly going to be for street racing? auto crossing? road racing, etc???

The car is going to be a daily driver but it will also be a street racer, not many strips or anything out here in iowa :( . the plan is to easily deal with people running b16'a with bolt ons and other slightly tuned bolt ons.

I would go with the GSR as well. You got more HP out of the box and you can whoop on a bunch B16's in stock form. And if you plan on adding a turbo to it than you can step up and play with the big boys and their V8's. :D

i'm not taking anything away from the b16 heads out there, please dont hate me! but i'm just saying that you'll be better off with a gsr because you will have started with a better platform to start off with, plus the 10hp and extra 10-20 torque that you will get off a gsr.

peace out all!

Back