del Sol/EG brake swap question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Da1nonly0015

I have a del sol with a ls vtec swap in it when I bought it. For all those out there that have a b series swap my question is.. I am looking to put new cross drilled/slotted rotors on the front and was wondering if they would have left the stock type s rotors on it or if they would have had to put DOHC rotors on. I see that the rotors that I want will not fit the DOHC models but i am not sure if I have stock S model rotors or if they were replaced with something else. If any one has swapped motors in there sol did you have to switch rotors or use your stock ones.

MNost people stick with the stock rotors, your best bet is to get the stock ones, if they look too small when you compare them to the old ones, then you need to get the dohc rotors.
The dohc rotors are about an inch larger in diameter than the stock sohc rotors

you can not put integra sized rotors on your stock spindles, however it is possible to put them on your car.

To put the integra rotors on your car, you need the integra caliper, integra spindle, integra pads, and integra caliper bracket. (and advised you get integra brake lines, as the civics are just shy of being to short. There is too much tention on the line when you put the line bracket on)

You can go to passwordJDM or hmotorsonline and buy integra front brake swaps and all you need to do is buy new pads and rotors.

PS, I edited your title of the thread to make this thread easier to find when searching (this is not an engine swap question)

Last edited:
cross drilled / slotted = CRAP

Brembo blanks FTW

Back