Devils Reject's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the first one was good.... the rest ruined it

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Jul 23 2005, 06:30 PM
when it come to horror flicks i trust rob zombie. saw the guy on cribs on mtv. has probably every horror movie every made on vhs, dvd, laserdisc etc. guy is a horror movie buff.
[post=530169]Quoted post[/post]​

I've got every Black Sabbath record ever made, does that mean I could start a band as timeless and influential? Being a collector doesn't make one an expert in how to to direct them, it's two completely different things.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 24 2005, 05:52 AM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Jul 23 2005, 06:30 PM
when it come to horror flicks i trust rob zombie. saw the guy on cribs on mtv. has probably every horror movie every made on vhs, dvd, laserdisc etc. guy is a horror movie buff.
[post=530169]Quoted post[/post]​

I've got every Black Sabbath record ever made, does that mean I could start a band as timeless and influential? Being a collector doesn't make one an expert in how to to direct them, it's two completely different things.
[post=530350]Quoted post[/post]​

understand where your coming from but i didnt mean that having a collection makes him a great director. i think he is a good director and also, as a horror buff, he has a knowledge about what works for him in horror movies. i think rob zombie made the movies in a way he thought was great, and i guess i have similar taste because i like his movies.

Originally posted by micah@Jul 22 2005, 01:14 PM
house of 1000 corpses was quite possibly the worst movie ive ever seen.
[post=529883]Quoted post[/post]​

+1

Originally posted by Callidus@Jul 22 2005, 01:44 PM
Haven't seen House of 1000 Corpses personally. Is the new one supposed to be a sequel to it?

I just don't like Rob Zombie at all actually. But I might consider seeing the movie
[post=529902]Quoted post[/post]​

I saw an interview with Rob, he said its not intended to be a Sequel

Whatever happened to Dr. Satan? He lived under the cemetary, never said what happened to him... Hmm... The first one was a lot darker, gory, but the ending for Devil's Rejects was badass. :)

yeah i think i might wait for the bootleg cuz $9 isnt worth it if im not going to get scared

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 24 2005, 04:52 AM
[post=530350]Quoted post[/post]​

This is a good point.... Loved this comment.

Back