Done building my STI now onto my new toy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah I had that back in 98 but injured my shoulders so I had to get out..

nice rides dude..when you finish the rex you could see which is faster STI or CRX?..haha;):eek:

Thanks, and its gonna be a nice race. Either way i win

so my wifes prenant :) and i spent all day at the stealership trading in her bmw for a suv:(. But i did get my 84 GTI rad and base axles:).

Did you just find out she is Preg or did you know.. either way Congrats..

so my wifes prenant :) and i spent all day at the stealership trading in her bmw for a suv:(.

theres a thread on here that can help with this. j/k....congrats dude. better take a whole bunch of nudie pics before she gets big. it's never going to look the same.

theres a thread on here that can help with this. j/k....congrats dude. better take a whole bunch of nudie pics before she gets big. it's never going to look the same.

I kinda disagree on not looking the same.. I have been through 4 kids and haven't seen it look any different..

I kinda disagree on not looking the same.. I have been through 4 kids and haven't seen it look any different..

then thats a rarity. most women get bad stretch marks, gain or lose weight, and lose the perkiness of their tits.

oh I thought you meant the Vagina. The other things its a yes and no, just depends on how well the girl takes care of herself..

Oh hell no...lol yeah but it was the same before she had my two kids....

nice man that's bad ass congrats were in the same boat lol..but mine will be here in 2 months a baby girl..wanted a boy but I'm happier its a girl..good for you man..

finally pulled the motor. it was a pain doing it myself especially separaing the ball joints 2 take out the axles.
DSCN1081.jpg

DSCN1082.jpg

DSCN1079.jpg

split i deep socket taking off the mounts
got the cams in today too

so i finally could not wait any longer for a used SIR hood. so i bought a Carbon Fiber one. I hate the look of CF so it will be color matched to the car. also sold my crx motor and tranny today (that what paid for the hood)

so i finally got back from the field and have got some things done. and got some parts in
DSCN1103.jpg

DSCN1104.jpg

DSCN1105.jpg

DSCN1106.jpg

DSCN1117.jpg

DSCN1114.jpg

DSCN1118.jpg

Changing out the valve springs have been a pain until i finally took off the rockers and its been fairly easy since that. still have a bit left but hopefully i get it all done in the next few weeks

so its been awhile and now im in afghanistan but i did get some things done on the car, dropped the motor in
DSCN1505.jpg

DSCN1506.jpg

DSCN1499.jpg

so some directions changed on the car. if everything goes as planned i will be buying
Jackson Racing Supercharger
JMercado Manifold with Aftercooler Core
JMercado Power Steering Auto Tensioner
Front Mount Heat Exchanger
3.0" and 3.2" Boost Pulleys (7 PSI and 9 PSI on a Z1 Crank Pulley)
Accord Crank Pulley (11 PSI with 3.2" BP and 13 PSI with 3.0" BP)
2 Rule Pumps
Remote Fill Reservoir
Coolant Lines

this next week and i am look to buy i rebuilt tranny with an LSD and a ktuned Traction bar. i will give more updated if anything changes

ive missed you :D

LOL, i got frustrated with the valve spring got all out but one and i was trying to get that last one out for a few weeks then one day my brother who doesnt work on cars said let me try and he got it off easy, i was pissed but glad it was off (that was like a week before i had to leave) so i was able to drop the motor in and mount up alot of the body pieces like the day before i headed out.

Back