dpfi to mpfi now i got problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

faithster

ok so i just did my dpfi to mpfi on a 89 civic dx hatch i fixed all the little bugs got rid of all the codes,it started up and ran cool,now im gettin code 8 odb0 tdc sensor,i have a d15b vtec with si tranny the engine idles alot and feels like it wants to shut down,my relay broke so i got one from a 89-90 integra and worked fine,really need to find out what it is,or how do i fix the tdc sensor?? where is it at? or its my dizzy?

thanks guys:cool:

ITS obd0 pm6 ecu and obd0 si distributor

the longblock was d15b non vtec but put a p08-1 vtec head on so now sohc vtec with obd0 dizzy which doesnt line up corectly

Is all your wiring 100%? If so swap out your dizzy for a known good dizzy. And you know that vtec isnt going to work with a PM6 ECU right.

yeha i took my engine harness out and redid everything,i ran the 2 extra wires from the mpsi dizzy straight to the ecu and rechecked everything that was conected to the ecu,As for the vtec im going to wire up my vafc2 controller for vtec and turbo,the car worked fine before but now its acting up,only code im getting is code 8

could it be the dizzy or timing can be way off cause i changed the belt but i have both head and piston1 at tdc

Back