drunk steering??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Authorities said the women were operating the vehicle while intoxicated — even though the car's engine wasn't working.

This is the part that kills me -> they were not even driving.

on the other hand, if the car had started, they probably would have driven. . . :ph34r:

Bicycles and motorized wheelchairs are about the only vehicles in which a person would be unlikely to face a drunken-driving charge, he said.

In Germany you can get arrested for drinking and bicycling.

you can here too, i had to read about a case in one of my law classes this past year where this guy got arrested for driving his bike drunk.....

the actual law is very ambiguous as to which what a "vehicle" is so basically its how a judge would interpret it

Can the judge interpret "Public Intoxication"? you can be arrested for walking drunk. sitting drunk. simply being drunk anywhere but home.

PS.. In Texas, if you decide you are too drunk to drive, and sleep it off in the car, they will get you for DWI anyway.

PS.. In Texas, if you decide you are too drunk to drive, and sleep it off in the car, they will get you for DWI anyway.
[post=532356]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

yeah here in cali also..i have a friend who went from teh bar to his car to get a pack of smokes. he was on teh passenger side looking in his glove box, keys in his pocket...they charged him with "intent to DUI" after a bunch of bs and paying fines to get his car out of impound the finnally dropped it!!
fuk all that shit..lol sometimes i sleep it off in my car after i leave a club or bar..in my mind im being responsible but god damn ill probably get arrested one day. stupid shit huh?

Back