Dyno Guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

itc007

Hey all,

I need to find a dyno in Michigan preferably. This place must be able to diagnose a 1991 honda civic. Thanks in advance!!

Devin

Not sure what I will be diagnosing, I have had this ongoing problem with my car all year. I have changed everything except the drivers seat.

Problem is this.
In 3rd and 4th gear around 3500 to 5300 rpms the car sounds and feels as if i have lost a cylinder, (this occures at WOT) I have to blip the throttle or the clutch to get this to go away but that sometimes does not work, this also happens at any time and nothing in particular. It goes away at certain rpms and will continue to drive fine until it wants to kick back on.
I have put in bigger ground cables
Brand new dizzy
new fuel pump-filter and gas tank
new plugs and wires
new battery
msd ignition
fuel pressure is fine never drops off.

As far as location of dyno, it does not matter, I will drive to ohio or Indy if I have to( dont want to though)

Thanks again
Devin

advanced chassis dyno in sterling heights, i dont have the # handy, but the guy's name is Andy.. he is very fair. but a dyno won't help you problem.

Where do you live? my dad's shop is in waterford.

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Sep 3 2005, 06:55 AM
advanced chassis dyno in sterling heights, i dont have the # handy, but the guy's name is Andy.. he is very fair. but a dyno won't help you problem.

Where do you live? my dad's shop is in waterford.
[post=549118]Quoted post[/post]​

I live in Bay City. I talked to Andy already and he seems to be a little busy until next week. I've got an appointment set up for thur morning at Wheel to wheel.
It sounds like they have the right equip and some people handy to help diagnose.
I sure hope the dyno helps, other wise i'm SOL. I have no CLUE whats going on.:hmm:
Thanks again

Devin

Back