ebay idoit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

an intercooler for a electric turbo wow that must be some awsome power!i bet thats what KIT used to have in knight rider.

current bid $0.01 hahahahahahahahahahahaha that's greatwhere are the pictures of this turbo motor?

gotta love the fucked up spray painted stupid street logo on the hood.

Isn't it ironic that the person who started this thread called the person an idiot..yet he spelled it wrong!
:owned:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 24 2002, 10:03 PM
Isn't it ironic that the person who started this thread called the person an idiot..yet he spelled it wrong!
:owned:

i second that motion! rofl!!

look at your keyborad and tell me what two keys that are next to each other thats in the word idiot.... wow its the I and the O and tell me how easy it is to type it wrong when you suck at typing? its a mistake made by someone who is not a noob. i have been coming to hondaswap longer then most of you fucktardsâ„¢ that were talking shit so fuck off!

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 26 2002, 11:50 AM
look at your keyborad and tell me what two keys that are next to each other thats in the word idiot.... wow its the I and the O and tell me how easy it is to type it wrong when you suck at typing? its a mistake made by someone who is not a noob. i have been coming to hondaswap longer then most of you fucktardsâ„¢ that were talking shit so fuck off!

No one is messing with you man, you are a baller, and I know that. I was yelling at the noobs who just joined.

Holla bro. :spin:

no problem mang... i hate when people flame people when they dont spell/type shit right...

Noob=fucktard. I don't think being new to a site makes you a fucktard, I think saying stupid shit does. Didn't most of the members start as Noob's? Just an observation.

gotta love how that guy has no idea whats goin on with that car....... 5 speed I THINK......as far as i know thats all thats wrong with it........lol :wtf:

Back