Ebay Problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Well I thought Id be cheap and get one of my texts off ebay. At the bookstore they wanted 120 for used and 180 for a new one. I won the book off ebay for 76 shippsed so I was pretty happy. Well I won the item on the 24 of Jan and paid on the 26th because he didnt tell me if it was the international version or us version until 2 days later. Anyway, Ive asked him to give me a tracking number but all he said was the book was sent and didnt give me shit. Its been a week since Ive heard from him and 2 weeks since the auction. So I was wondering, do all the stuff that gets shipped get a tracking number? Ive used fedex and everytime theyve given me one.

Anyway, I already filed a claim with paypal. Am I too hesitant?

I really need the friggin book and it shouldn't take more than 1 week to arrive here right? Since I'm in Cali and he's in Texas.

it depends on who he ships through and how he ships it as to wether it gets a tracking number.
id imagine being that hes only 1 stat awaythat youd have it in a week, but who knows. sometimes shit happens.

i think i would have given it some more time personally. paypal limit is like 30 days. filing at 2 weeks is kinda hasty imo.

I've never recieved a tracking number from ebay but stuff always arrives within 1-2weeks.

depends on the shipper

if he used USPS then he may not have tracking

yes, media mail is great for the seller.

Personally, anything over $50, I put tk. numbers on because it's just too expensive to cheap out and customers don't have these problems.

BTW, media mail is treated the worst of all USPS shipments and defenitly one of the longest when being shipped. They're cheap because they get there when they get there, it could be in bumblefuck (insert a state half way away from yours and the original shipping address)

Yea that's quite a long time to ship a textbook, but Ae I'd keep buggin the guy until he can find something about it.

Yeah sometimes on ebay it takes forevverr. Like I bought my girl a dooney and burke 3 weeks ago, and I got it yesterday.

I bought off ebay once for a book. Bad idea.

Amazon FTW.

Back