Ej1::all Go No Show

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heres wut goin on tha car ill designate wuts on already or coming in:: 2 motor routes tho, which wud be better in long-term ....... let get some feeback thanx guyz ..... lemme know if you find any sites wit decent prices on thingz i havent gotten yet
N/A :worthy:
-b20b block w/darton sleeves
-Wiseco pistons
-Eagle rods
-GSR P&P head
-custom 4-1 header
-ITR intake manifold
-custom dual intake w/AEM bypass valve
-RC 310cc injectors
-P28 ECU w/Hondata stage 3
-Exedy stage 2 clutch
-Exedy flywheel
-Hasport mounts
-Crower cams
-Tanabe Racing medallion Exhaust
-Fluidyne radiator (integra)

Turbo'D :worthy:
-B18C block
-LS tranny w/ ITR final drive & LSD
-Garrett GT35 B.B. turbo
-JE pistons
-Buddy Club Spec 2 exhaust
-HKS B.O.V.
-GSR head
-Full-Race.com custom turbo manifold
-RC 440cc injectors
-AEM fuel rail
-ITR intake manifold
-Exedy stage 3 twin-plate clutch
-Exedy racing flywheel
-Integra radiator (installed)
-FAL dual fan(s) (installed)
-Spoon thermostat (installed)
-Tial wastegate
-Erick's racing 70mm T.B.
-Walbro fuel pump
-APEX'I I/C
-Custom turbo cams
-skunk2 cam gears

Suspension::
-TEIN RS coilovers (gettin in july) :worthy:
-JDM L.C.A. (installed)
-S/T rear sway/tie bar combo :D
-Cusco front lower tie bar (installed)
-SPC performance rear toe adjuster
-Silvers rear camber kit (not installed)
-Skunk2 front camber kit
-Progress 1" front swaybar
-Cusco front and rear strut bars (installed)

Brakes::
-AEM B.B. 12" rotors (front) (not installed)
-custom "BIMBO" calipers (BREMBO RED)
-EG6 rear suspension swap (actual EG6 not U.S. SI) (installed)
-EARL'S stainless lines (installed)
-EBC Greenstuff pads (street) (installed)
-EBC Redstuff pads (track)
-BREMBO OE rotors w/ custom slotting (coming in soon)

Wheels:: :worthy:
-RAYS Gram Lights 16x7 (gun metal) (not installed)
-ARP extended wheel studs (installed)
-Kyokugen open-end lugs (installed)
-Falken azenis 205/45R16

Interior::
-(2) Sparco sprint seats
-(2) Takata harnesses (chillen in tha bedroom)
-Mugen shift knob (black)
-momo racing D-shape wheel
-Art Morrison custom 8-point cage

Exterior::
-Mugen sideskirts
-CF mugen style front lip
-CF spoon style mirrors w/power mirrors
-or-
-Signal style race mirrors
-EG6 headlights (installed)
-EG8 corners (installed)

It all depends if everything was put together properly, broken in properly, tuned properly. Personally I would go NA, but that is just me and I am waiting for pissedoffsol to respond:). Ditch the B20 block if your going to sleeve it, and get the cheaper LS block, same shit if resleeving. You could also run prelude injectors on there instead of 310cc's. I would go with a SMSP header to be honest, I would also go with some Toda or Jun cams. With their matching cam gears. I would also consider gold coating the tops of the pistons and combustion chamber (not necessary). i would also make sure there is a even flow of diameters from the TB through the IM and into the head. As for exhaust I would get an ES oval muffler 2.5" with any shops 2.5" madrel from header back. Just make sure you build the block right the first time.

Milan

forgot a couple points.

Get smaller diameter rims, like 14-15 that are light as fuck, make sure you have LSD and good gearing for NA.

I do have a request though, if you could next time just spell words how they were meant to be spelled instead of IM lingo. Thanks.

Milan (that would help answer the question faster instead of reading it twice--slowly) :D

hey SixtySecondAssassin if ur a honda owner how cud you be ignorant enough not to know that an EJ1 is a civic coupe and EG headlights are exactly the same as EJ1 headlights ....... other than mine being actual JDM spec, i dont have the reflector in the headlight housing, so my beam pattern lights up the whole road

Originally posted by snowboarderguy44@May 24 2003, 04:33 PM
hey SixtySecondAssassin if ur a honda owner how cud you be ignorant enough not to know that an EJ1 is a civic coupe and EG headlights are exactly the same as EJ1 headlights ....... other than mine being actual JDM spec, i dont have the reflector in the headlight housing, so my beam pattern lights up the whole road

telling people there ignorant isnt going to get you much help around here especially with a wish list.

i guess what i don't understand...
is why you are sleeving for your na build, but aren't for your boosted build :bash:

makes no sense to me

I mentioned resleeving for NA applications because of the increase in bore to get more displacement from the block and also to be able to handle 10krpm's.

Milan

thanx for the tips JDMilan ..... i been quoted about 3500 for the N/A route and about 4500 for the boost'd route .... but thats wit like HKS upgrades on the turbo route

vtecsir1 dood i wuz wonderin if u got tips or hints about things .... i mean simple honda knowledge that and EG6 and EJ1 fronts are identical ..... maybe i shudda sed 95 coupe

Originally posted by snowboarderguy44@May 26 2003, 03:34 AM
ej is a fifth gen pissedsol just like a del sol is 3rd gen crx ...... 92-95 5th gen civics (eg,ej)

not according to the links above. you are an idiot. your wishlist is wack. and your quotes are waaaaaaaaaay off.

i've never seen one.
only 5th gens i know of are the eg, and the EH series.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@May 26 2003, 05:27 AM
good job on clearin' that up :D

Its a kinda funny, you guys here always have problems with the codes and in germany nobody would know what a 95 ex or whatever is.

We are not in Japan, call it a fucking civic, crx, del sol, or what ever the car is really called instead of this eh, eg, ef shit.

Back