ep3 si opinions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
well as some of you know i drive a 2002 rsx type s for my daily, ive been thinking about trading it for a 2004 si hatch, was wondering if anyone actually has one or did in the past,just wondering how you liked the car and ect ect.

Never owned one. But I love the front seats. It's a change in power from the Type S (downgrade) and its pretty heavy for how little it looks.

yea, its deff a downgrade, the rsx has leather better stereo more hp higher revs, and more room it seems like. ive never even been in a ep3 si. im not looking for performance just something fun and good on gas. im gonna try and find one local just to test drive before i put much thought into it.

They drive nice, but they are slow. Friend of mine had one with intake and exhaust, and i could easily beat him with a b16a DA integra with bolt ons. Why not just keep your RSX?

My buddy used to have 1... didnt like them at first but they grow on u... would definitely need to be swapped for the better motor

well it was a passing thought until i ran into a guy that wanted to trade lol, im not to worried abut the speed of it i have a new car in the stable for that, this is gonna be more for good gas and a daily driver/looks thing lol. my main concern at this point is the reliability of them vs the rsx.

Hey I am looking into getting an rsx. Mine is lowered and maintenance always done at the correct time. Window visors. Fog lights. New radio. Hood bra. Located in the oc. Let me know if interested.

It's going to feel a lot like the RSX handling wise. It's pretty much the same chassis. I don't know if there's really all that much point to a trade unless you need the extra cargo space of the bigger hatch area, or you just like the look of the Civic more. You could just granny shift the RSX and try to stay out of VTAK for better gas mileage, lol...

haha i haven't hit vtec in months lol, but when i look at the ep3 i love the look of it but i believe mine is gonna be more comfortable, so im gonna keep the rsx. thanks guys

Back