ever get the feeling that

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
s3f70a07d27116.jpg

lol at that pic.... hahahaha

but, in better news.... :D

well, this morning as i left work, she called me and asked me to come over... we talked for a couple min, but she had to go to class soon after... but she had that look in her eye that she wanted to work on things.

so, i pull off a smart one while shes at class :) I bought some flowers... and some hair spray for her when i got my hair cut, cuz she ran out as she was getting ready this morning when i was over while we were talking. the kicker, and showed up with a pumpkin. kinda had a romantic carving :D it was fun. kinda "wedding cake" style both of us cutting the thing up. hehehe i think things will be better now. we passed over a lot of stuff today, and i think we worked out a lot of our problems too.

yeah-- some one REALLY needs to get the jump-to-conclusion mat online so i can photoshop it and make it my slogan/avatar or something. i really need to stop doing that

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 25 2003, 12:08 PM

well, this morning as i left work, she called me and asked me to come over... we talked for a couple min, but she had to go to class soon after... but she had that look in her eye that she wanted to work on things.

so, i pull off a smart one while shes at class :) I bought some flowers... and some hair spray for her when i got my hair cut, cuz she ran out as she was getting ready this morning when i was over while we were talking. the kicker, and showed up with a pumpkin. kinda had a romantic carving :D it was fun. kinda "wedding cake" style both of us cutting the thing up. hehehe i think things will be better now. we passed over a lot of stuff today, and i think we worked out a lot of our problems too.

Glad to hear that tings are working out, B :)
Just remember what you went through so that you don't rush things again. It'll be fine.

congrats on getthing her back mang. glad to hear it.

now that you know what you did wrong the first time, DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!! :)

Originally posted by 90 accord@Sep 25 2003, 04:36 PM
congrats on getthing her back mang.

Or maybe never losing her...
Don't worry, I'm Mr. Conclusion Jumper too. I've done it 98374597 times and will probably do it many more.
Glad to hear it.
Now quit smoking!
:lol:

aight B..I dont know u for shit..except for what goes on hondaswap.com...which i would like to add is one of the dopest honda sites out there..which you should give yourself more credit for..shit is mad informative and the peoples are cool as shit..(most of them B) )..yo i read your post and you aint alone..obvisiouly everybody who feels the same has posted..and it was quite a few..shit im a little older and been through some shit..

i used to be like you when i was younger..fallen for girls quick..puttin alot of emotion/effort into it..NOT ALL GIRLS LIKE THAT...its cool to be you..thats what u wanna do..but at the same time never let ANYONE know everything that is on your mind..specially when it comes to the females..cuz more times then none theyll confuse the kindness with weakness..and when they sense weakness it puts them in a situation to take advantage of you..and that u dont want..the shit you say to them that u think destroys everything..might not even be as serious as you think there taking it..(did that make sense?)..it just puts them in a position to lead..u know what im saying..shit..never let a girl know u love her until she says it..thats what i go by..cuz then theres no games tryin to tell how she feels..and you the shit is sincere..cuz we all know..a girl wont say that shit unless she means..cuz they take that shit SERIOUS...serious on a whole new level.. :lol:..

yo man just sit back for now..cool calm collect..tell yourself your the fuckin man everyday..and feel like the da shit..and let the girls come to you..cuz they love confindence..i hope some of my info was useful..might sound a little harsh..but i guarentee that shit wont get to as bad..its all good..JR

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 25 2003, 12:08 PM

Good to hear things are working out for ya B....
Now stick it in her pooper !!!!!

haha

what did i tell you last night dude? not to fucking worry.
u should really listen to me when u ask for advice....

from what you told me, and from what you say in the threads im going out
on a limb right here and will predict that this girl will be a long-term girl friend for you.... :D

so anyone wanna hear about my new relationship that i started about a week and a half ago. . . we are taking things slow. . . i really like her, and i can tell that she really likes me but we are both moving pretty slow. we went out to a nice candle lit dinner last saturday and then a movie after and then got some coffee and talked for about 3hrs. the most sexual thing we have done so far is hug for a like 20mins straight (corny but i enjoyed it)

oh and how about this relationship, kinda old news to my close friends but i was like head over heels totally in love with this MILF and for like 3 or 4 months we hung out all the time. she would talk about how much she liked me but that she just wants to take things slow and be friends, but the long hugs good night told me she wanted more. i did the respectful thing and never even attempted a kiss. . . so then i got fustrated and pushed her away for a little while but ended up seeing her off and on for a while. but having the feelings i had for her and only being able to be a friend was just killing me. she calls once and a while and we go out for coffee and a long talk and for every moment i'm with her i feel as though i could just drop everything for her in a sec if thats what she wanted.

anyway i just wanted to post up some of my personal life and see if i got all kinds of great feed back like B did with his sad stories

:)

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 25 2003, 05:38 PM
*Sniffs and wipes away a tear*

Way to go Bill! Way to go Brian! Way to kiss some fucking ass jrSIRb16! :lol:

LOL.. :D jus tryin to help

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Sep 25 2003, 05:31 PM
so anyone wanna hear about my new relationship that i started about a week and a half ago. . . we are taking things slow. . . i really like her, and i can tell that she really likes me but we are both moving pretty slow. we went out to a nice candle lit dinner last saturday and then a movie after and then got some coffee and talked for about 3hrs. the most sexual thing we have done so far is hug for a like 20mins straight (corny but i enjoyed it)

oh and how about this relationship, kinda old news to my close friends but i was like head over heels totally in love with this MILF and for like 3 or 4 months we hung out all the time. she would talk about how much she liked me but that she just wants to take things slow and be friends, but the long hugs good night told me she wanted more. i did the respectful thing and never even attempted a kiss. . . so then i got fustrated and pushed her away for a little while but ended up seeing her off and on for a while. but having the feelings i had for her and only being able to be a friend was just killing me. she calls once and a while and we go out for coffee and a long talk and for every moment i'm with her i feel as though i could just drop everything for her in a sec if thats what she wanted.

anyway i just wanted to post up some of my personal life and see if i got all kinds of great feed back like B did with his sad stories

:)

how old is your milf?

pics?

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 25 2003, 02:23 PM
Good to hear things are working out for ya B....
Now stick it in her pooper !!!!!

:werd:
first time i agree with you
:D

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 25 2003, 06:45 PM
how old is your milf?

pics?

pisedoffmilf rating: 8

:hitit:

22?? maybe 23 now...

she is 22 and by far the hotest girl i have ever seen in person hands down. . . on my scale of 1 to 10 she is like a 48

sorry i don't have any pics, deleted them, mad me sad :(

that good things are better for you B.

how about this for a messed up realtionship. theres this girl i like and i just found out she's married. i known her for about a year, we never did anything we just hung out and went to a few bars and we talk to each other for hours at a time. so two weeks ago i found out she was married for 9 months( he's gone in the army) and has a boyfriend in town too..... so she called last night and wants me to be with her for her b-day today. part of me says hit it and quit it and another part says its not right so dont. i like her a lot.... but i see no possiable relationship out of her except sexual. i going out with her to night want ever happens happens

as for this new chick i'm seeing i'm really into her. she's only 20 (21 in dec) but she doesn't act that young at all and after i was interested in her i found out she was a MILF too! i don't know why but i guess i have a subconcious thing for MILFs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back