Evolution 4 spoiler for the coudan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
no shit guys its an authentic evo spoiler...
who cares if it came from a ferrari. how can you justify plastering a 22lb. wing on to the trunk of your car?

Quoted post[/post]]
i want a decepticon sticker!
i had to google it to see what that was. and i really hope it's not what i found. a type of transformer? like the toys? if that's what you guys are blowin' your loads about... i guess you've got bigger issues than the massive wing goin' on the back of your car.

Quoted post[/post]]
i agree. it would be better if it had no base, thats where all the weight is.

i want a decepticon sticker!
cut it off and fab up your own!!! :laugh: . I'm still iffy about it to with that base as funky as it looks. It would flow if there was no base....

fuck that. bolt on > all.

i went through enough bullshit to make the front end. i really wanted a 2 or 3 spoiler, but noone makes them for the coupe, and the sedan has a flat wide trunk.

5g evo 4 spoiler =
Evo_4.jpg

same thing, just smaller-sized for the size/shape of my coupe.

much better than this one.
Rear4.jpg

i could be wrong on the weight. the shipped box weighs 22lbs....

m4d d0wNf0rc3 y0!

seriously though, it'll look good on the coupe.

I need to take a ride up your way when you get that thing together and check it out in person

ill be at the providence place mall next weekend :) sunday, and saturday is my kart trak meet. u interested?

arrive and drive for $20...thats cheap

theres one of those in Foxboro now, its about 2 min. from my mom's house, but its like $100 (year membership, "license", ect)

Let me see whats doing on Saturday, but I'm pretty sure I don't have anything going on

D&B's is the balls

watch out for those huge bumps... well bumps is an understatement, that providence puts on their roads.... the biggest one (maybe the only one) is out in front of this big white important looking building, i think a few blocks from the mall. (ifyou have a beater car around, its great to do jumps off of, 88 chevy wagon + 35mph + mini ramp of a speed bump = wooooo hoooooooo BANG!!

thats the State House y0. If you can get the 2 lights before it green, you've got about a 3/4 mile runway up to it (and its a steep downhill on the other side). Bo and Luke would be proud....

Its about .8 miles from where I'm sitting right now

I can easily make the wing shorter, and curve the bottom of it as needed. Lemme know.

That bottom part is ugly as all get-out. The way it comes up to a peak just doesn't look right, aerodynamically or astaetically.
Asetics. Athstelics. Astætix. Oh hell.

Quoted post[/post]]
I can easily make the wing shorter, and curve the bottom of it as needed. Lemme know.

That bottom part is ugly as all get-out. The way it comes up to a peak just doesn't look right, aerodynamically or astaetically.
Asetics. Athstelics. Astætix. Oh hell.

Aesthetically.

and it still doesn't look right..

Back