factory 240sx spoiler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dman1100

will the s13 coupe spoiler fit a fastback? i have a shitty little foam thing called a spoiler and i want to get rid of it for the coupe's better looking one. are the trunk lids about the same width or way off?

From what I heard you CAN'T fit it. And I do agree with you, I like the coupe oem spoiler, I think it looks clean.

Im pretty sure thaqt my 240 has a coupe one.... pics of each and ill let u know

i bought the spoiler and it should be here within the week so we'll see. if it's no good it'll go to ebay or one of you or somethin

if its no good, i would like to take it off your hands, and pics please. :D

25_1_b.JPG

cc_1.JPG

these are the ebay pics but i haven't got it yet so i dunno

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Apr 17 2004, 05:48 PM
suprising it doesnt have the LED....

thats what i thought too. but the seller said he wasn't absolutely sure it was stock but the car was unmodified so he figured it was

what do you do when you haven't heard from the seller a couple weeks after you make the payment? I've never had to deal with this before.

safe harbor?

what was their feedback rating? try emailing them again....

his feed back was 100% i think. a couple people said shipping was slow and some said it was quick so i dunno

ok he emailed me and he refunded the payment. he set some stuff out for ups to pick up while he was out of town and it was still there when he got back. I'm going to send the money back and then it'll be on its way.

cool. i got the spoiler for sabrina's car.

looks mint. B)

Back