Finally back in the garage....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm sure it will look nearly new when he tosses it in :thumbsup:

yup...it will pretty much be new when I put it in.

I just got the 87 CRX wire harness out...and what a pain in the butt!!!

so far I know I'm going to hate myself later...but I think I might just lose the heater core and blower, block off the lines, and go with two small electric window defrosters, and maybe find an electric cabin heater. This car will pretty much be a summer and fall car anyways. AC is now completely gone, and I'm even thinking about just running a simple pain-less wire harness for the lights and BS.

I was going to stick with the stock interior look...but the stripped interior just looks so cool.

I'm going to have to sleep on it...

sell it and work on one project =)~

also you need to send me some more pictures of the wife. bathing suit maybe? =) =)

getting my wife to allow me to take pictures of her in a bathing suit has been a 10 year project...it never happened...so I gave up....

come to think of it...she hasn't been in a bathing suit since 1996----1997.

Yea, the sheet aluminum dash's are race as heck... i like the look.:ph34r:

I was going to put one in my rex... Then realized they weigh more than the stock dash does. That would be a step in the wrong direction, so I made my own custom dash. Its just an aluminum gauge panel where the stock cluster goes.. And nothing else. I might have a pic around here somewhere..

you keep forgetting that she will be 43 this year...:slap:

all efforts for procreation are futile...:kick:

even though she still looks like a 26 year old...:wub:

I was going to put one in my rex... Then realized they weigh more than the stock dash does. That would be a step in the wrong direction, so I made my own custom dash. Its just an aluminum gauge panel where the stock cluster goes.. And nothing else. I might have a pic around here somewhere..

You consider a half dash? if done right they can look really nice too. ;)

got the front about 80% fitted and fabbed to fit..door skirts on, hubs off. dash and everything almost completely out. I think I leaned to a more removeable front...camlocks, screws, spacers..etc.

I need some vinyl made up for the door's lower sections. Something cool, big, can be painted over and peeled off to show metallic black paint, off-set the red a little.

Redux
CRV-X
CRX-V
CR-V-X

or anime-ish...

like this...

89.jpg

???????????????????????????????????(???????) - ????(????)

???????????????????????????????? ??????? (???????????) - ????(????)

well...some pics...

DSC03549.JPG

DSC03550.JPG

DSC03551.JPG

DSC03552.JPG

DSC03553.JPG

DSC03554.JPG

DSC03555.JPG

Last edited:
this car is so full of fail....a list can't be made...

hrmmm....

I got it...

like this...but the white is red, and the logo will be...

14.jpg

CR-VX pro-fale
CR-VX pro-fail

Clayton going Itasha? LOL

well anyway,
Im sure you can go to a shop that can customized it for you. I think I might know someone who can make them for you.

Clayton, for the love of god, don't do a sheetmetal dash... If you are ditching stock, do something with some curves, and then flock it.

Back