Finals

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i only took 4 classes this semester to have a little less work and get the gpa up...yea that didnt work. 4 classes=4 finals, two 8-10 page papers on dumb topics, 8-10 minutes speech, and a mass media group presentation that i made a sick ass powerpoint for and come the day of our presentation the fucking computer in the classroom didnt work and it didnt get used. i probably put like 20 hours into that presentation.
-had social pyschology on tuesday(pretty easy)
-wedsday i had psych and law(kind of hard)
-i get to sit here til monday even though all my friends and girlfriend are already done
-monday is public speaking and mass media (both should be real easy)

next semester is 3 classes m/w, 1 class t/r, 2 classes r. m/w start around 9, and t/r around 11. i love having no friday classes or night classes though. they both interfere with happy hour(s) on thursday.

Quoted post[/post]]
Ah, my history prof is a tricksy one. Gave us a study sheet with like 50 terms. Spent the last few days getting all the terms down, as well as their significance in the whole scheme of things. Come the day of the test, not one term from the study guide, nor anything relating to them, was on the terms portion of the test.
Damn, that fucking weak. I'd be pissed.

Just had my first final today....I def getting the worst grade I've ever gotten in a class in Calc IV (probably a C, C-)...not because its that hard, but because I really just don't give a fuck about calculus after taking it for 2 years straight.

I have my MatSci test on Saturday morning, SATURDAY MORNING. bullshit, I'm not doing well in that class either...

pretty much I'm screwed, wheeeeee

i was on my way to my friend's house when i realized i had work. not only was i 30 minutes late, i cant celebrate my friend's b-day til 9. i know hes going to be unconious by then though because they went to happy hour at 3.

Back