flipped car

would you stop if a car flipped on the side of the road in front of you?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowassaccord

so my wife was going to work when this ass hole drove into her lane and was driving strait at her and ran her off the road and she ended up flipping her car 2 times. 1 person stopped during rush hour traffic. Not the ass hole that ran her off the road he just kept driving. Does anyone else think that this is messed up? The one guy who stopped was wanting someone else to stop because he wanted to chase the guy who did it, he saw it all and saw how he almost hit 2 other cars also.

I WANT THIS GUY!!!

front.JPG

driverside.JPG

passengerfront.JPG

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@May 24 2005, 09:59 PM
is she ok
[post=503155]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea shes banged up, and very sore but she had her seat belt on so didnt get hurt bad. Funny thing is no air bag went off.

most air bags are designed to only go off in a sudden change in y-axis movement. i.e. coming to a dead stop in 0 seconds.

Happy to hear that she is ok. fuck ol boy. What goes around comes around ten fold.

Originally posted by n1mr0d@May 24 2005, 10:07 PM
most air bags are designed to only go off in a sudden change in y-axis movement. i.e. coming to a dead stop in 0 seconds.

Happy to hear that she is ok. fuck ol boy. What goes around comes around ten fold.
[post=503163]Quoted post[/post]​

I figured the bags didnt go off for that reason. I didnt know if the side airbags would of at least since the car went on its side.

I hope it comes back to bite him in the ass!

Originally posted by lowassaccord+May 24 2005, 10:02 PM-->
TWISTEDIMAGE
@May 24 2005, 09:59 PM
is she ok
[post=503155]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea shes banged up, and very sore but she had her seat belt on so didnt get hurt bad. Funny thing is no air bag went off.
[post=503158]Quoted post[/post]​

That's all that matters. Glad to hear she's ok.

shitty about the car and the asshole driver.

That's horrible to hear. I hope she recovers fine.

I would seriously go crazy if that happened to one of my loved ones, not saying you're not or antyhing.

did the other guy, at least get the guys plate number? or a description of the car? cause with that the cops and can hunt him down and murder him.

sucks man...i have the same color golf...BTW- is it a golf or a jetta? i can't see the headlights

good thing VW's are stout cars, if it was a honda she'd be really messed up

hire a hitman......do it

the good thing is that she is ok.

hopefully the guy that did this pays big time, that is some f*cked up shit.

when i saw flipped car i thought it was will.

Glad to hear that your wifes OK. Give her a few days, then she might feel sore or pain.

Atleast you can replace a car....

Originally posted by swanny@May 25 2005, 11:25 AM
Where did this happen? Glad shes ok.
[post=503384]Quoted post[/post]​

It Happened on Six Mile Cypress 1 block north of Daniels Rd. 7:05 am mon may 23 in fort myers florida. I know all of you arent going to know where this is but i wanted to be specific.

Back