Flywheel Bolts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hello fellas,

its been a while

im back with some questions

i am planning on manual swap of my car, 97 accord w/ F22b2

so i've been on ebay and other websites for parts and i don't think any of them sell flywheel with bolts that will fit in. so i was wondering, if i can get used bolts for manual flywheel, would it be ok to used them?

i think im getting exedy flywheel and clutch kit. (is it a good quality brand? only thing i know is they are made in Japan.)

also when i was searching for clutch, a lot of them had "stage 1" or other stage in the title. what does "stage" mean?

i think thats about it

thanks for reading

depending on the company, stage means how much power it can handle,stage 1 should be good up to about 250hp..but if i was you i would just go by some new bolts at honda

Get the bolts from honda. Stage 1 = like oem to me. I'm on my third six puck sprung now. I prefer the ACT six puck with a sprung hub. Unsprung is too much for daily driving, gets annoying.

dude cant help u there all i no is flywheel bolts r expensive as hell espially at the honda dealerships

ARP B-series transmission bolts work for F22s!!!

and you get a few extra left over.

dude cant help u there all i no is flywheel bolts r expensive as hell espially at the honda dealerships

Dude they're fuckin cheap as hell. And my buddy has a FULL set of NEW OEM honda ones that he didnt use because he found the B-series arp ones work too.

I'll ask him tomarrow how much he wants to sell them for.

btw in his '92 accord w/ F22A1 he used a stage 1 ACT pressure plate, clutch disc, and flywheel.

dam for reals i went to the hondsa dealership lookin for flywheel bolts fot the f20b and they were 7 bucks each

dam for reals i went to the hondsa dealership lookin for flywheel bolts fot the f20b and they were 7 bucks each

And you think 7 bucks a peice is still expensive? geeze dont ever take apart you suspension then. it's 7 bucks a bolt for LCA's...

no my suspension much more than 7$ tien suspensions arnt cheap

sigh..............

7 dollars per lower control arm bolt. NOT the whole suspension ROFL

--------------------

my buddy will sell you the full set of flywheel bolts for $25 shipped if you want it. I'll barter the transaction, ebayid YBLEGAL1605. paypal please. they are new in packages

if you want them.

Back