FOR SALE Honda CRX '90

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crex3

Im gonna be puttin this on eBay soon......heres what i wrote up email me with any offers

Here for sale is a 1990 Honda CRX DX. It has 214,xxx miles on it.
Please visit www.cardomain.com/id/crex3 for more pictures and information.

JHMED8356LS007591

Here’s a little bonus for the winner. If and only if the auction ends at a price higher than $2,500.00 I will include a brand new pair of axel shafts, new Exedy Performance Clutch, Ractive Muffler, a Chilton Honda Civic/CR-x/Del Sol Manual, and a very clean all most complete JDM d15b VTEC engine! So here is a total value of almost $900 for free if the winning bid surpasses $2,500!!!

Overall
This car is a perfect project car for some one that can spend a little time and some money into it. I intended it to be my project but I ran out of time and desire. I am the third owner of this car. The first owner had it from ‘90-‘02, 2nd from 02-May ‘03 then myself from May ’03 to current. The car books for around $1500 and with $700 Wings West body kit it should go for a reasonable price. All the car needs to be complete exterior wise is a nice paint job and maybe a spoiler or wing. Mechanically it is very sound. It started right up after being stored for 6 months. I let it run for a few minutes each week to keep things circulated. Engine shows no sign of oil leaks or transmission leaks. This car has been covered ever since I bought it only except when I have worked on it.

Mechanical
It comes with the stock D15B 4 cylinder engine mated with a 91 CRX SI manual transmission. The current installed engine runs great. I installed a short shifter and polyurethane bushings. The car gets around 40-45 miles to the gallon due to its small engine size and lightweight. The exhaust system and all four tires were installed NEW back in May ’03 before I bought it. This car passed Maine State inspection in August ‘04. I have only driven the car 20 miles since I purchased it because I’ve been so busy.

Things that need to be replaced:
Radiator (Can get one for around $75 shipped on ebay)
Both Axel Shafts (free if winning bid is over $2500)
Clutch (free if winning bid is over $2500)

If you win and you surpass $2,500
This engine is very complete it comes with vtec solenoid, injectors, spark plugs, throttle body, intake manifold, header heat shield, header, distributor and so much more, I can take pics.

Specs on the motor are 130hp, SOHC 1.5L, OBD0
These were in the Japan 92-95 Civic Coupes

All u need to do is drop it in and buy the ECU
Pr3 ecu
Add the wiring for MPFI (visit here for perfect instructions) http://www.fourthgenhatch.com/mpfi.html

Interior
The driver’s seat has the notorious tear in the left side of it. Other than that the interior is in great condition. The dash is clean and the consoles have been removed and cleaned. Rug is clean and shows the average wear of a 14-year-old rug. There is no stereo in the car, it was removed. The front speakers are Eclipses 5 ¼â€. All the gauges and interior devices work perfectly. Comes with a B&M carbon fiber shift knob. The rear compartments are complete and aged a little.

Exterior
I didnet bother having the car painted because my choice of color might not be the same as yours. So go crazy. The car has a sunroof that pops up. The tires are brand new and mounted on 13†American Racing rims. I added almost new fenders with no rust! A Wings West body is included also on the car. I installed wire mesh to the front and rear. The body kit has been molded to the body to give it a show car kind of appearance. All the body rust has been taken care of by my father and myself. We sanded the rust down premiered it then riveted sheet metal over then put several layers of Bondo over it. So this wasn’t done half-ass. I also replaced the rear bumper reinforcement too, and the rear wiper has been shaved.

Payment
$500.00 non-refundable deposit is required within 3 business days of purchase. The rest has to be paid within 7-days/before pick up or shipment. Paypal is the easiest way to due this for me or a direct bank deposit. If you have a low ebay rating of 5 or under please email me. Ebay charges $80 to list vehicles and I don’t want to get hosed on that. If you have any questions please email me @ Scott.Corliss@maine.edu

Shipping
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLILTY FOR PICK UP OR SHIPPING. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES WITH SHIPPING. If you win the engine as well it will have to freight delivered to your home or business, unless you are willing to pick it up.

Back