For sale....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

orosco

I wont get into the details..I decided im going to sell my 94 integra...Basically I put about 35-40K into this car..Its more so a show than go car...I spent so much money on its looks that i dont even want to drive it...I miss having turbo and racing around..I cant do that in this car...So thats why im selling it...Realistically how much do u think i can get when the car has about 100K on it, but has this much into it...
thanks guys....AND be honest, you wont hurt my feelings, i know im going to lose alot of money...but we all know that happens when we want to have our toys...

Originally posted by allbottledup@Apr 24 2005, 08:17 AM
show some pics
[post=490758]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: Get some pics and more info on it, and then we'll tell you what it might be worth...THen again, if its riced out, some of us will probably start out at maybe 200bux....<----and that all depends on the miles in tha car..lol jk...

Nahh...show us some pics...... You can also swap an engine and make it show and go..my .02....

i'll try and get some pics up here...All the money I spent on the car has been on exterior/interior/wheels/suspension...The motor doesnt have much done to it..ENough to make it look good...So even though it has 100K on it, it hasnt been beat up on..my whole interior is fiberglass/carbon fiber from front to back..I wouldnt race it around cause one accident will total the interior...

Just based on what you have said, i would guess to expect maybe 1-2k more than what a stock one would go for.A "showy" car is hard to sell to reg folks,or folks who are more into speed/functionality than looks.

werd, i'd guess 10k MAX.

mabye if you're lucky you could get more on ebay....

the problem is, the 16 yr old kids who want, can't afford it.
the 25 yr olds who can, don't want that shit. lol

:werd:

I would say 10k max also. I personally wouldn't pay more than 7 no matter what the looks are just because I could resell the parts. I'm saying this without seeing it, it might be less.

Back