For trade: Very clean 90 si hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90sihatch

Up for trade is my 90 Civic Si hatchback. The car is extremely clean and is pretty much like new. The car has a b18a1 out of a 93 integra ls, but all the electronics were switched to OBD0. It runs and drives awesome and is very fun, I’m just looking for something a little newer. The car has a lot of modifications and new parts, so here is a list.
Motor/Tranny
B18a1 (about 105k runs great)
Hasport motor mounts and shift linkage
Lightweight flywheel
Exedy clutch
Ebay CAI
Megan Racing 4-2-1 header
Brand new Distributor King distributor
New plugs and wires
Suspension
KYB agx adjustable dampening shocks
Skunk2 lowering springs
SPUI front and rear strut bars
New upper and lower ball joints
New tie rod ends
New wheels bearings
New axles
Will also include oem shocks/springs
Set of Vogtland springs(not on) didn’t like the stance

Exterior
The body of the car just got re-done about 3 months ago. All the rust was cut out and new metal was welded in. The paint is really smooth, but has a couple little imperfections. All of the emblems were replaced after paint also. I do have an oem front lip also, painted and everything, just never got around to putting it on.
Interior
The interior is completely stock Si. I baby the hell out of this thing, so the interior is very clean, and the only wear is the usual rip in the driver’s side bolster. It has an old kenwood cd player that I’ll leave in. I have an integra center console and arm rest, but the console is from an auto so a manual one is needed for fitment.
I’m hoping to trade for a 94 or up gsr but am open to offers. Anyone who is interested, just pm me or e-mail me at adamv3@hotmail.com. Thanks

ba15b98e.jpg

2d1f97d9.jpg

mycar003.jpg

mycar005.jpg

mycar007.jpg

mycar009.jpg

90 Honda Civic hatch

i have a 90 civic hatch too!! can you help me out with a plan for motor swapping and upgrading.....i would appreciate it. Email me at johnsondavidr@mailcity.com

Hope to begin talking with you soon!!! winter is approaching and the garage is gonna be open.
Later,

JD

What are you looking to trade for I have 96 integra LS but if we swapped id wanna keep my rims and system

Wow.. a 96 teggy for a 90 hatch??

Thats nuts man.

Scratch the swap dude. some crazy bitch in a mini van sideswiped me when i was sitting stopped at a light. So im hoping they total my car out. If they do im just goin to buy a 92 hatch shell and swap it with a LS Vtec and put a lil work into it.

cmon....the motor is just crying for a turbo bp ;) (im kidding, im not selling with the heat like it is)

hey i got a 89 prelude si
its bored out 70 over
engine rebuilt 3000 miles ago
stage 2 clutch
cold air intake
aftermarket fan
port polished head
full exauhst
aluminum wing
and a few other things call if ur interested 8432009422

Thanks, but I'm really not a fan of older preludes.

Back