For trade: Very clean 90 si hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iowa, and the car has changed some since those pics. Here is a more recent one, sorry for the quality.

nightpics001.jpg

It now has 2.5" catback piping with a resanator and a flowmaster to a nice custom twin tip. Stock front lip is installed. 2000 si floormats and shift nob. Rims are painted steelies.

yup my friend will be there

on a side note i have 95 gsr with a jrsc on it 118k miles id trade for this hatch and $3k on your part

Dewayne, I really don't know what to think of that, I'm interested in the trade, but it sounds like there is some sort of objection to that.

Turbod, I'm trying to figure out if you're making some sort of attempt to make fun of me or if you made a mistake, either way that car is extremely bad ass.

hey got a 93 hatch sohc vtec.i have 2.25cat back w/high flow cat, body kit(tuner 2 from wings west) short throw shifter, ls seats, 98 ek front end swap.all the car needs is paint.i live in jersey we would have to arrange something for the trade?you can e-mail me at ian153@comcast.net

how about trade for a 95 accord ex coupe. 5spd 2.25 cat back exhaust, lowered, leather 2.2L Vtec new tranny clutch flywheel,CAI, othe parts, plus a set of good looking 17" wheels to fit a civic. Email kalegrimes@hotmail.com if interested. Oh it is sherwood pearl green in color.

Dewayne, I really don't know what to think of that, I'm interested in the trade, but it sounds like there is some sort of objection to that.

Turbod, I'm trying to figure out if you're making some sort of attempt to make fun of me or if you made a mistake, either way that car is extremely bad ass.

yes really i'm am for real.. but you sorry man...
i don't know if you do long distance.. and if you want a nice car.. my car isn't nice..
i can get you some picture.... but i don't think you want it. just to let you know i crashed the front end... i think it's repairable... if you want i can take some picture. but if you still want it.. i'll trade everything in that car for yours except my tien flex.... which mean you get a 93 vx body which has lord knows 260k on the chassis, dents here and there... rust on the quater panel..... no carpet.... i mean you can still make it nice but you just need alot of body work and maybe a new frontend if you wanna to look nice.. but yea... complete with the turbo which is shitty as hell all piping FMIC which is custom as in homemade. so i mean i dont know if you are intrested in it.. by the way.. i live in brooklyn park which is Twin cities Minnesota....
(TouaXiong83@hotmail.com)

yes i really like your hatch alot...

Last edited:
For Sale: I am looking to trade this 95 Honda Civic Del Sol. It has high miles but still runs like a top. Well cared for and maintained. It has a VIS Carbon fiber hood, Chrome short shifter ( yeah its a 5 speed ) grounding kit and 18" wheels with good tires. The car is black with a black primered fender does not look bad could use that fender painted. it is the 1.5 MPFI engine good on gas. everything works on the car with the exception of the rear window.. it does not go up and down... Body is nice and interior is nice. . Hot heater and ice cold ac.. K&N Air filter... And a removable hard top roof that stores neatly in the trunk. has Panasonic cd player with input for laptop, ipod, mp3 player etc ( really handy ) 15 inch Earthquake DVC Sub in ported box, 400 TX Earthquake amp and a Lightening Audio 1 farad Cap.. Exhaust is stock and in good shape, Currently inspected and currently on the road. I Am looking to trade this pretty much even up for ??? I just want something different for a daily driver. I have had it for a while and want a change.. E mail me with what you have to tradeI will consider all cars and trucks that are running and roadworthy. . No junk my car is a nice car and i am looking for something reoughly equal for a trade. Money talks make a cash offer... Sell with the 18 inch wheels or I have a set of Chrome 17's that are really nice as well. that can go with the car insted if you would like .no scammers, no cashiers checks Must pick car up in Punxsutawney Pa.

hahaa yeah i didnt see the location as is was buried down the list. .. . location should be a mandatory par of the ad posting process . . i get tons of requests from all over the country for my stuff. . . . sorry man . .

Chris

not sure I would rather trade it for something./ . ./ AKA another car/ / / / / let me kno what you have. .. . e amil me at sircrx@gmail.com

Price.. . . Hmmm Pro around 2500- 2800 does that sound reasonable for an aking price

Chris

sorry i been busy.. remember that i crashed my car... yea well i have to go to court for that... it was a hit and run.. shit....

but yea

alright some infor

93 vx body about 260k as of now
motor is a 93 civic si 1.6 sohc vtec with ex tranny ( dont' know the mile on both)
Act Clutch Stage One haded since winter of 2005
crankshaft regined, polish and balance twice...
first time was the first time i work on it and the second time is when i spin a bearing (overboost to 21psi and over headed the engine)
Piston are Wisco 8.5.1
Rods are Tunertoys Rods but one got mess up dude to spin bearing and they wouldn't let me buy one so i didn't want to buy all 4 so i bougth eagle Rods.
Turbo is a Greddy 15g turbo kit with custom FMIC (little shaftmovement), greddy BFV. running on Emanage
(The turbo, FMIC and Emanage is not on the motor cause i took it off for winter and didn't plan on souping this up anymore cause i crashed)
The Turbo has about 8k on it
All gaskets and seals on the motor has been replaced, all.... since i rebuilt my motor.... winters 2005
New oil pump and water pump, belt, aternator belt, all new when i first built the motor which was last year of winter
Short sifter, header from ebay
no carpet, no audio speaker
Compcams stage 2 593000 i think
Skunk 2 pro seires intake manfiold
pretty much it, everything else is stock
as for suspension i'm running on Tien Flex, it will not come with the car...

anything les let me know i have a video if you haven saw it of my red hatch. still looks like that beisde the fronth crash but yea new hood.

I do have all of the receipt for almost everything that i brought for my car...

i will send you the picture over right now....

Last edited:
Back