forgive/forget?!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

At 17 though, mold her into the perfect girl for you. She is still fresh out of the oven and easy to shape, not jaded to shit like 80% of the girls out there.

At 17 though, mold her into the perfect girl for you. She is still fresh out of the oven and easy to shape, not jaded to shit like 80% of the girls out there.
i like what jay-z said,

"only 21 or over, let another nigga mold her"

bah, i don't want to waste time with a girl training them. there are too many out there that aren't fucked up.

they have all been outsourced to india.

if you can't find one that isn't screwed up, just try to find one that is screwed up just like you. ^_^

then she turns 21 and starts hitting the bars and clubs, finds out how much fun it is to get all sloppy drunk and whore it up with her friends, and how great it feels to get so much attention from all of the friendly guys there, and ends up being a drunken club slut sucking dicks in the parking lot and getting plowed in the ass in the back of a jetta for the next 2 or 3 years

or you keep her away from all of that and she ends up hating your overbearing ass and dumps you then goes out and hits the clubs, bars, and jettas

young girls are not worth the time or effort... they have no fucking clue who they are yet, and regardless of what you do or how good you treat them, the grass is and always will be greener somewhere else, and you end up sitting there confused and heart broken wondering what you did wrong

aside from the fact that training someone sucks ass...

give me the jaded girl with experience that knows who she is and what she wants and isnt in the mood to fuck around with the puppy love billshit :D

E, I was just wondering, any particular reason you chose the Jetta as the cum dumpster car? Or was it just the first one that popped into your head? :D

E, I was just wondering, any particular reason you chose the Jetta as the cum dumpster car? Or was it just the first one that popped into your head? :D
it's from the movie "mallrats".

That, and most 'duechbags' with pink shirts and popped collars who bang said bar whores usually drive a jetta or eclipse. lol

That, and most 'duechbags' with pink shirts and popped collars who bang said bar whores usually drive a jetta or eclipse. lol

like these guys....

douche_guys.jpg

well im going to mold her into how i want her to be,and if she doesnt like that,the door doesnt swing to hard,so dont be afraid of it hitting her in the ass

well im going to mold her into how i want her to be,and if she doesnt like that,the door doesnt swing to hard,so dont be afraid of it hitting her in the ass
thats always a great approach. mold someone into who you want them to be rather than to find someone you actually enjoy for who they are....good luck with that one.

ok i said that wrong,she already has alot of the same interests as me,but some stuff needs to be changed,i know you shouldnt change people but,if shes willing then im gonna try

it's your life live it how you see fit. on that note you only get one chance at life, gotta remember to enjoy it.

well im going to mold her into how i want her to be

bahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

breath

hahahaha ahahahahahahahahaha

the only thing you can mold is clay.

once again, you're wasting your time dude.

find someone you like who you like for what they ARE, not for what you think you can turn them into.

im just gunna sit here enjoying my popcorn until the fail gets here

:popcorn:

Back