forgive/forget?!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the fail was made 3 pages back.

at this point, the boat has hit the iceburgh, and injen is floating on a door saying i'll never let go.

we all know what happens next

then she turns 21 and starts hitting the bars and clubs, finds out how much fun it is to get all sloppy drunk and whore it up with her friends, and how great it feels to get so much attention from all of the friendly guys there, and ends up being a drunken club slut sucking dicks in the parking lot and getting plowed in the ass in the back of a jetta for the next 2 or 3 years
Been there, done that.
give me the jaded girl with experience that knows who she is and what she wants and isnt in the mood to fuck around with the puppy love billshit :D
Hell yea. A normal girl would run screaming from all my issues.

the fail was made 3 pages back.

at this point, the boat has hit the iceburgh, and injen is floating on a door saying i'll never let go.

we all know what happens next
"Actually there is this girl waiting for me in America. It's getting kinda serious. Thanks for letting me draw you naked though. I still can't believe you let me do that!"

ok i said that wrong,she already has alot of the same interests as me,but some stuff needs to be changed,i know you shouldnt change people but,if shes willing then im gonna try

If the "changes" you're talking about here are stuff like the smoking, bad/unhealthy habits, etc., then yeah, I guess I can at least understand wanting to try and change her. I wouldn't advise you to try, but I can at least understand. If you're just talking about dissimilar interests though, that's just retarded. As they say, there's plenty of other fish in the sea. Trying to mold a 17 year old girl who isn't your ideal chick into your ideal chick is just ridiculous. Abandon this plan, NOW. It will just end in failure...

If the "changes" you're talking about here are stuff like the smoking, bad/unhealthy habits, etc., then yeah, I guess I can at least understand wanting to try and change her. I wouldn't advise you to try, but I can at least understand. If you're just talking about dissimilar interests though, that's just retarded. As they say, there's plenty of other fish in the sea. Trying to mold a 17 year old girl who isn't your ideal chick into your ideal chick is just ridiculous. Abandon this plan, NOW. It will just end in failure...
no its just the bad habits

i agree with something nootrac said, about using these situations as a learning experience..

thats a great way to put it.

kinda like building credit lol

Sadly, I have always had the feeling I'm not done with my ex. But just like said above, a 25+ relationship.
Her ears must have been ringing. I had a GREAT aim convo with her today. Got to be pissed off at work all night.

She claimed she hooked up with and blew my my fraternity brother Chris. I hot really heated about it and decided to talk to him. He got visibly upset at the accusation. He's a straight arrow. Iraq veteran who is now a State Trooper.

That's why I had to talk to him, because I just didn't believe it. She IMs me out of nowhere, in random conversation drops that she's dated two different guys, she did this, and something else I can't remember. She was just trying to piss me off and pretty much succeeded. I don't believe it. I trust him a lot more than I trust her. He has nothing to lose by telling me the truth. And frankly, I just don't care enough anymore.

why is it that x's love rubbing being a slut in our faces??

I thought this up today to explain that. Girls will hurt/do things to hurt a guy on purpose. Why? To make them jealous, regret what they lost, or whatever. The majority of the time a guy hurts a girl, it's through stupidity or self-gratification. It's never on purpose (with most guys). That's very black and white, but a basic look.

word...but by "attempting" to get back at the guy,the are also slutting it up,and the dont realise it,
lol classic convo
girl-hey whatsup
guy-not much you?
girl-oh nothing,just woke up(meanwhile its 2pm)i have a wicked hangover!
guy-oh,go drinking with the girls?
girl-nah,went to a club,got smashed,met this guy,let im fuck the shit out of me in his riced out eclipse,and here we are!!
guy-oh thats interesting,
girl-yea im used to it by now,happens every weekend

bwahaha SLUT!!!!!!!!

word...but by "attempting" to get back at the guy,the are also slutting it up,and the dont realise it,
lol classic convo
girl-hey whatsup
guy-not much you?
girl-oh nothing,just woke up(meanwhile its 2pm)i have a wicked hangover!
guy-oh,go drinking with the girls?
girl-nah,went to a club,got smashed,met this guy,let im fuck the shit out of me in his riced out eclipse,and here we are!!
guy-oh thats interesting,
girl-yea im used to it by now,happens every weekend

bwahaha SLUT!!!!!!!!

I was in a similar situation. She was preggos in less then a year.... payback is a mofo:D

Back