forgive/forget?!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nothing illegal about it,we are not having a sexual relationship

I don't know if I believe that...come on man, you're one of the biggest horn dogs here, lol...

failroadst4.jpg

shipment_of_fail1.jpg

shipment_of_fail.jpg

Fail-Failbus.jpg

fail.jpg

Frustration%20Logo.jpg

500 miles are you serious? So do you guys just talk over the phone and what not? Thats kind of silly if you ask me.

its not an internet relationship,i met her through my best friend that moved up north
unless a girl is local and you see her on a regular basis, it doesn't really matter. for it to count, you need to have a real relationship, not over the phone and internet.

unless a girl is local and you see her on a regular basis, it doesn't really matter. for it to count, you need to have a real relationship, not over the phone and internet.

:werd: Ive never really understood the long distance relationships, it just dumb if you cant see each other on a regular basis.

And not to mention, obsessing over what she's doing when she's 500 miles away is a bit...well...obsessive. It's not good for you or for her. It will just stress you out and eventually it will push her away...

funny 'epic fail' pic.
just hold the lying over her head forever.
reminds me of old ~miata ads, 'room for luggage, not baggage'
long distance, younger, all she needs is kids or an addiction (oh wait), or to be your friend's ex or something.
500 miles is do-able. big pain tho. what do they say, think globally, act locally. you're young, keep looking unless shes moving here or you're moving there or something. no promise rings.

HS and college are just for practice. You learn what you like, how to look for it, and what not to say. You can think you know what you want, but real world experience is the best teacher of anything.

Case in point, My ex is a bombshell, wild and spontaneous. I thought that was what I wanted. While it was a great and fun experience, after a while unpredictability (especially in a bad situation) led to instability and I found myself struggling to find a better footing. From that I learned I would probably like a girl with her timing off a degree or two, not one who doesn't even know what she's going to do next.

I'm not saying ditch this chick. But observe your relationship from the outside and see what you like and learn what you don't.

HS and college are just for practice. You learn what you like, how to look for it, and what not to say. You can think you know what you want, but real world experience is the best teacher of anything.

Case in point, My ex is a bombshell, wild and spontaneous. I thought that was what I wanted. While it was a great and fun experience, after a while unpredictability (especially in a bad situation) led to instability and I found myself struggling to find a better footing. From that I learned I would probably like a girl with her timing off a degree or two, not one who doesn't even know what she's going to do next.

I'm not saying ditch this chick. But observe your relationship from the outside and see what you like and learn what you don't.
im not going to ditch her,she is moving here soon,if it doesnt work,then i can sa i tried,if it does,ten ill be one of the very few who have success,we ave already decided on a bunch of stuff,and im in to give it a go

im not going to ditch her,she is moving here soon,if it doesnt work,then i can sa i tried,if it does,ten ill be one of the very few who have success,we ave already decided on a bunch of stuff,and im in to give it a go
all we are saying is to not get your hopes up for a girl who is only 17. have fun with it and use it as a learning experience.

don't look at it like you are trying to keep "the one". because in a normal life, you will probably meet 10, "the ones".

Back