forgive/forget?!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
problem has ben solved,nothing to see here

Last edited:
omg, she smokes once in a while. get over it. you are going to date girls who have been whores, sluts, strippers, prostitutes, druggies, and drama queens. and they wont tell you about it.

every girl you date that is under 25 is going to be a piece of garbage. they will lie, cheat, and be confused as to what they want. have fun and enjoy it. start looking for love when you turn 25. until then, just fuck around.

NOW-im upset that shes been smoking,but i feel even crushed that shes been lying after she promised,and told me she would never lie,
ok,maybe you didnt read that part??and about her smoking every now and then,shes 17,i now it will lead to an addiction,and i dont like smokers,so she can either quit,or not be with me,that is one thing i am deadset on,i do not date smokers,like B doesnt date girls with big titties,or small bodies

dude, she's 17. if a girl likes you, and you tell her that you wont date her because of something, she's going to lie.

like i said, she's young. you aren't going to marry this girl. have fun with it and move on. who cares if she lied.

waters wet, the sky is blue, women lie. especially when they are young. get over it.

It's true. She is going to keep lying to you and if you give her an ultimatum she will probablly end up leaving you anyway. I would say let it go have fun and when it eventually falls apart anyway move on. She doesn't do it around you and I'm guessing she at least make a small attempt to hide it, so it's almost like she doesn't even do it. Like I said forget about it and have fun while you have her.

omg, she smokes once in a while. get over it. you are going to date girls who have been whores, sluts, strippers, prostitutes, druggies, and drama queens. and they wont tell you about it.

every girl you date that is under 25 is going to be a piece of garbage. they will lie, cheat, and be confused as to what they want. have fun and enjoy it. start looking for love when you turn 25. until then, just fuck around.

couldnt have said it better so ill just quote it and say :werd:

yea,i guess ill try to forgive it,im just a dumbass when it comes to love,:(

yea,i guess ill try to forgive it,im just a dumbass when it comes to love,:(
just ask her if she smokes. i would rather have a girl smoke around me than try to hide it and lie.

and there is a saying about girls who smoke. "if they're smokin, you can poke 'em". girls who smoke are usually sluts anyways. don't try to make anything different out of it.

I personally say don't make it an issue until you kiss an ashtray. If I can't smell or taste it, it's not an issue(when dealing with cigarette smoke, nothing more).

I've actually been craving a smoke badly for like a week now. Really fighting the urge to start again.

she's 17?
you're wasting your time even THINKING about this shit with a 17 year old
why are you trying to have a serious relationship with a 17 year old anyway?

im not saying to forgive it... if its a deal breaker for you then break the fucking deal... i would never suggest someone compromise their standards

what im saying and what i believe 95coupe was saying is dont bother getting or being serious or even looking for anything remotely serious until you are both over the age of 25... neither one of you will be finished growing up, or figuring out who the fuck you are until at least then... any attempts to get into something serious before then will likely end the exact same way they have been ending

Extremely sad, but it's getting more true every day.

all of that shit is easy to deal with in my eyes. the hardest thing will be to deal with a girl who has been pregnant and had a miscarriage or abortion. women with kids are less messed up than those girls.

Sadly, I have always had the feeling I'm not done with my ex. But just like said above, a 25+ relationship.

see i now and understand that all of this is true talk,im just hoping this is one of those 1% chances that ill be with this girl for the rest of my lie,i know the chances are very highly unlikely but i can hope right?
i guess ill just let it ride,and see what developes out of this,

but the big point im trying to get at is,if se will lie about something so small,why wouldnt she lie about something bigger to save her ass,,
her exact words to me were "i didnt think it would be a big deal,because i didnt think you would find out"

dude, she's 17. there is no girl on earth that is 17 that you could marry today and be with forever.

people grow and change wayyyyyy to much between 17 and 25 to be with forever. she wont be the same person in that time. it takes years to figure out who you are.

in time she will change. and in time, what you want will change. don't worry about the future now. worry about yourself. get a job, get a dependable car, get your own house, TURN 21!!!! start worrying about that shit down the road. even if you did marry her, it wouldn't last. young marriages never last.

Take what everyone else is saying, Ive been there and done that. Me and Kristin were together for 4 years, things were good and we both thought we were only going to be with each other for the rest of our lives, well yeah that didnt work. Youve been with her 5 months and she has been lieing to you about smoking, you said yourself you dont like smokers and liers. If you dont like it move on.

Take what everyone else is saying, Ive been there and done that. Me and Kristin were together for 4 years, things were good and we both thought we were only going to be with each other for the rest of our lives, well yeah that didnt work. Youve been with her 5 months and she has been lieing to you about smoking, you said yourself you dont like smokers and liers. If you dont like it move on.
very true, but the thought process has to change. you can't start a relationship with someone so young and expect it to last. it's just not going to happen.

very true, but the thought process has to change. you can't start a relationship with someone so young and expect it to last. it's just not going to happen.

That wasnt the thought process when we first got together, that was about a year ago when thing were good between us that we started to think that way, maybe thats what ended it, but regardless I know what your saying.

Back